The heartbreak chapter 9

So after all of that happened he still wouldn't tell me what was in the bags. So after a little while he went to take a shower so while he was in the shower I decided to go sneak and see what he had . I went under the table to start digging in the bag i looked in it and there was cheese and a robe . I wander what was he going to do with that I looked in the second bag and there was a bat was he going to beat someone with it.

When I heard him getting out the shower I hurried up from underneath the table and rushed back in the bed like nothing had happened. When he got out the shower he had this strange look on his face like he had someone or something coming after him . What's the matter are you ok i said he said yes I'm fine i just got a lot on my mind.

So after that happened we started talking about our future and our plans and kids since we were engaged . He said he wanted his kids to be all girls i was so excited but I told him we had to get married first. He said ok and we started laughing so hard to where we cried it was funny seeing him cry because he never cries. That most mean alot means that he cares for me my heart was happy and so full of his love. The next day we woke up and went eat breakfast and were talking this place is beautiful I would love to get married here on the beach .  I could imagine my self in a sweetheart neck line with sparkles all over it . I could not wait to marry the man of my dreams and spend till death do us part.