chapter 4

Tonight I was going on a date with Zayn. I listened to One Direction

songs last night. I hated it. They might even be gayer than Justin Bieber! Zayn is hot,so I didnt mind. I was wearing a superman sweater, red shorts, and red nerd glasses. We were just going to the movies to watch The Purge.

I was at Zayn's door. I knocked on it and a strange lad with hair standing up everywhere and blue-green eyes -I think his name was Louis or something - was at the door. "SUPERMAN! oh sorry.woman. SUPERWOMAN!" He screamed.

He jumped on me and I just look at him like he was a bug. I had a little disgust on my face and a little horrified look on my face.

"And who are you?" the blue-greened eyed boy asked. "I'm just here to see Zayn, and my names Chloe." I said. "Oh Chloe!-" I saw him put his head back into the door and scream "-Zaynnnnnn! Chloe's hereeeeee!"

"Calm your tits!" Zayn replied and I laughed.

"What you laughing at,punk?" Louis asked trying to sound tough. "oh i don't know -your tits!" I laughed. "I will have you know my milkshakes are finee!" he said. I was laughing really hard now.

"Ready to go?" Zayn said popping his head out the doorway. "Yep!" I answered.

Louis POV-

This Chloe girl was gorgeous! She had blood red wavy at the end hair with big nerd glasses with red shorts and a superman sweater. Her right shoulder was exposed and she had a lip piercing. She was with Zayn though and the rule is 'no taking the other boys girls'. I had a small frown on my face. I walked into the living room to see Niall upside down on the couch,Harry trying to do a headstand and Liam asleep. As I saw Liam asleep a grin made its way on my face and I looked at Niall and Harry who were also smirking. Niall ran into a room to get some markers. Art class, begin!

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Sorry it took so long to update and it totally sucks, but it's my first time.