chapter 6

"wow." zayn excitedly said. "i could never forgotten your face." he said with a smile. i nodded, looking away. "so, chlorine, did you have fun on our date?" i nodded again, smiling in his direction. "well, i have to get home." he smiles and dropped me off at my hotel.
\/\/\/\/\/
i woke up in a california king bed, and ordered room service. i sat on the couch and turn on tv. the news was on. "breaking news! zayn malik on date with mystery girl?"shouted the tv. i sighed. i dont want to be laughed at by everyone, or obsessed over. "zayn and gigi splitting up?!" the tv shouted. i leaned into the tv, shocked. "what the fuck!" i thought! i decided to call my friends. "hey guys, i think zayn might have a lady friend, other than me." i left a voicemail and went to get dressed. i put on a blue t shirt that says i love tacos from forever 21. i then put on white highwaisted shorts with studs on them. i put on combat boots and left the hotel. i ran to the elevator, running into Latina girl with a cropped championship hoodie on, ripped black jeans and fishnets underneath them. she had long, red nails on. a nose stud, huge lashes, and a full face of make up on. her hair was black and long, but not in a goth type of way. she look anything other than goth. i made eye contact with her and then moved to the corner of the elevator. "hey, arent you the girl thats dating zayn malik?" she asked and i nodded. she snickered. "good luck" she said. i stared at her. the elevator stopped and she got out, laughing at her phone. i got my phone out and called zayn, he answered right away. "hey can you meet me at starbucks?" he said yeah and i hung up. i waited there until he came. once he finally came, i asked him who gigi was. his face turned bright red, he fiddled with his thumbs and drummed his fingers on the table. "n-no one babe-baby" i glanced at him, leaning closer to him. "who the fuck is gigi." he look away, rubbing the back of his neck, making eye contact with the girl i saw in the elevator. she smiled at him and he smiled back. i watched, hurt. she walked over to our table and gave zayn her number, he looked at me and then back at her and then the napkin. he looked at her and smiled awkwardly. then he looked at me, waiting until i looked away so he could put the number in his pocket. "gigi is no one babe, dont worry about it."
-------------------------------------------
hey guys it gabster13, im back from my short break xD showing zayns true colors :3