Chapter 4

You walked into the Poke-center, annoyed that you only caught mostly Pikipeks and Yungoos. However, you did catch a Pichu, so that was good. You recalled running into Hau after catching the Pichu, and he told you to go to the village at 7:00 sharp. You still had an hour, you thought as you healed up Litten. Suddenly you saw it. A wonder-trading machine.

(Ok, look, I have no other way to describe wonder-trading. This was the only way I could explain it.)

   You eagerly inserted your Pikipek in it, and a few seconds later, the machine took it. You waited a few seconds for a random Pokemon to be sent to you, and you got an Alolan Vulpix. You kept wonder-trading your Pokemon, then sorted out the good Pokemon you obtained and the bad Pokemon. You added the Alolan Vulpix to your team, along with a Poliwhirl, with the nickname Whirlz. Then, satisfied with your new Pokemon, you quickly bought some Poke-balls before leaving the Pokemon center.

    As you walked onto Route One, you decided to the village early. You hummed happily, enjoying Alola's warmth and beauty. Suddenly, footsteps behind you caught your attention, and you whipped around, worried that somebody was following you. Two people were actually following you. They were two boys, that looked a few years older than you. They both looked identical, with blue hair, a skull hat, black outfit, a skull necklace, and white sneakers. 

"Yo, yo, yo! Hand over your Pokemon!!" One of the boys said.

No.....

Your mind flashed back to a scene in Kanto. You were walking with your Charmander, Pidgey, and Caterpie, when suddenly, two members of Team Rocket stood in front of you. You were young, only seven years old, and they commanded for you to hand over your Pokemon. When you refused, they battled you, and when you lost, they stole your Pokemon. You had cried for days after that, and swore to not own anymore Pokemon.

No.

You couldn't- wouldn't let that happen again.

   You stared at the two boys straight in the eye and said: "No." They stared at you for a second, dumbfounded, before angrily glaring at you, and making weird hand motions.

Well this was cringey.

"Yo, nobody says no to Team Skull! Prepare to battle!!" the other blue-headed boy said, and you bit your lip before accepting.

   You sent out Litten, and the "Team Skull" boy sent out a Zubat. It was a low level of 5, and you realized how high level Litten was, after training it in the fields.

   "Litten! Use Ember!" you demanded, and Litten raised it hackles, and spat out a fiery ball. The Zubat fell to the floor, and you realized you literally just one-shot it.

    You then turned to face the other boy, and he sent out a Drowzee. Well, this should be simple.

"Litten, use Lick!" you said, and Litten sprinted over to the Drowzee and licked it. It instantly fell to the floor, fainted.

These Pokemon were weak.

    "Yo, homie, w-what do we do now!" the boy on the left asked the boy on the right, and before he could even respond, there was a rustle in the bushed area behind them.

    "You should go back to base. Heal your Pokemon, and actually make them worth battling." said a low voice, and a boy stepped out of the bushes. The boy had blonde hair, gleaming emerald eyes, and skin so pale, it looked ghostly He had on a ripped hoodie, right sleeve pulled up, jet black pants, red sneakers, and an intimidating aura.

    "Ugh! Gladion! You may think your all high and mighty, but nobody cares about anything you do! Whatever, its not like we care!" the Team Skull boy said, and then scurried off with his partner, muttering what seemed to be insults torwards the boy, apparently named Gladion.