Chapter 9

sorry it took so long to upload. I planned on doing a chapter every weekend, but I've been busy lately. Again sorry about that.
×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

I was sitting on a tree far away from the hill that was beside an old battle ground. It was the hill Inuyasha, Kagome, and Myoga were in. I was disgusted by the scene, so I absolutely refused to be that close. It really stunk bad. The only reason we stopped here was because Inuyasha was hungry. I wasn't in such a bad mood since we went home recently. We had our bikes now. I laid on a branch with my drawing pad and started to draw. I was drawing a man. I didn't know who it was. I've never seen him before in my life. I've been dreaming about this man for a while now. I didn't even know the reason why. I put a lot of detail into this. When I was done, I took a close look at it. Then I realized. My drawing reminded me of Inuyasha. They looked so much alike, it was uncanny. Who was this man? And why was I dreaming of him? The sky started to darken. I looked up to see clouds appearing out of nowhere. I turned to look at Inuyasha and Kagome. There was a blue light in the air in front of them. My eyes widened and I almost...well I did fall off the tree. But I ended up landing on my feet somehow. I ran toward them. Just to see the light transform to a balloon. it was big and pink with a face on it. I stared at it with a shocked expression on my face just like Inuyasha and Kagome. Like seriously? I was expecting better.

"Hand over the Jewel" it said, "the Jewel or your life" It bumped into Inuyasha who seemed to lost his patience. Inuyasha smacked the balloon and it popped. I watched it fly away. It fell to the ground. Then changed into a little kid. He had dark blue pants, a blue long sleeved shirt with a leaf pattern and a light brown vest. He had his brown hair pulled back into a ponytail. He had paws as feet and a puffy soft-looking tail.

"It's a kid" Kagome said amazed.

"Who dares burst my bubble?" the kid said angry. Inuyasha lifted him up by the tail.

"Feisty little thing aren't ya?" Inuyasha said, "looks like a badger or a squirrel"

"I'm a fox demon!" The kid said annoyed

"A fox? it talks..." Kagome said amazed, "Cool! let me touch it when your done" I looked at her.

"What is up with you and touching?" I said

"Do you two mind?" Inuyasha said, "I'm trying to teach the kid a lesson"

"Hey! be nice" I said annoyed, "he's just a kid!" I pulled Inuyasha by the ear. He glared at me. Next thing I know, the kid turned into a statue and Inuyasha fell into a crouch. Then there was a cluttering sound coming from behind us. We turned to see him going through Kagome's things.

"Hey!" Kagome shouted, "get out of my stuff"

"Found it! The sacred jewel shard!" he shouted holding up the vial. He jumped in the air, "well our time together has been short and sweet, farewell" Then the kid turned into a blue light and vanished.

"Hm?" Kagome said, "he disappeared"

"Well great" I said, "that's just great" I heard a noise and we all turned to see a skull with a familiar fluffy tail running away from us. I watched as Inuyasha went toward him. I walked away. I went back to the tree. I grabbed my things and my drawing notebook. should I ask Inuyasha if he's seen him before? No...I won't. I closed the book. And slipped it in my bag. I went back with the others. The kid was sitting there moping and talking, but I couldn't hear him over Inuyasha and Kagome's arguing. They were fighting with each other for the shard. I took the shard from Inuyasha's outstretched hand.

"Hey! I was talking here!" The kid yelled all of us turned to look at him, "it all started not to long ago..."

Later on we were riding through the forest on our bikes. Inuyasha was hoping from tree to tree. Shippo, the fox demon, was on the back of Kagome's bike.