Chapter 56

Episode 59

Kagome was in the process of climbing out of the well, I shifted with all the bags we brought from the other era. We just came back from our era. Kagome came out finally. My wound in my side was healing, but I didn't seem to be getting anywhere with my hand. She really did shatter every bone in it. I was starting to think I wouldn't be able to heal it.

"How'd it go?" Miroku said

"Trial got postponed to a different date" Kagome said looking at me...ok glaring.

"The bastard's clothes suddenly caught on fire" I shrugged then looked back at Kagome, "why do you automatically assume it was me? What? A man's pants can't mysteriously combust during a trial?"

"I'm not saying he didn't have it coming" Kagome said, "but what if someone caught you huh?"

"Ok, it honestly wasn't me though" I said annoyed, "and catch what? like people are automatically going to blame me for that, when I was across the room! I'm just saying, this does not mean I did it" I held my hands up in surrender.

"Then how do you explain what happened?" she said putting her hands on her hips.

"I don't know..." I said shrugging, "haven't you heard of the phrase liar liar pants on fire? it could have been that he was lying so much his pants decided to catch on fire" she looked at me crossing her arms. I was getting pissed that she wasn't believing me. "it wasn't me!"

It was me...

What the hell? You barely decide to confess now!

He was making me mad ok?! with that smirk plastered on his face, I just wanted to wipe it off! He's lucky that's all I did!

I don't care! I'm the one that gets lectured...how is it that every time you try to help, I somehow end up in problems?

You know my family...we aren't known for it's patience

I rolled my eyes. Her family was anything but patient.

"Let's just drop it" Kagome said I glared at her now that I had an answer and explanation she wants to drop it. well...I guess since I already got the lectured for it, might as well take the blame for it.

"Are you sure you didn't forget anything?" Inuyasha said sarcastic as he looked at the four giant white bags.

"Well hey! we don't get to go back very often" Kagome replied, "and a girl's got to keep the shopping gods appeased you know" Kagome started handing things out like potato chips for Inuyasha, a spinning lollipop for Shippo, and a canned drink for Miroku.

"Where's Sango?" Kagome and I asked

"She hasn't came back from her village yet" Inuyasha replied

"How long does it take to fix her weapon?" I asked apparently when her and Miroku went to go fight the demon, her weapon cracked and she had to return to her village and fix it.

"Yeah it's been days, so I would have thought for sure she would have been back by now" Kagome sighed. I dug through a bag and pulled out a packet of cookies and started munching.

"Yeah, I'm actually worried now" I replied

"She hasn't been to her village in a while" Miroku reassured, "she probably had lots to do, you know besides repairing her weapon"

"Maybe she's not coming back because of some lecher that won't leave her alone" Inuyasha said I glared at Miroku. What did he do? Or was it the usual stuff that made her run away? because usual would have been good enough for me...