Paradice or hell?

*~*Chapter 1*~*

"Ash!!" I yelled pulling her into a hug. I haven't seen her for ages and we are finally going to hang out. We decided to go out. We got ready curling out hair. I was wearing a hot pink shirt and a pair of ripped skinny jeans. Ash was wearing almost the same thing. But her shirt is light blue. And her jeans were light blue and mine were darker. We finished getting ready and we left.

We walked around for a little bit when we decided to go to the mall. I had brought at lease $600 so I gave ash $300. We walked around when we decided to go to hot topic. I got a few crop tops for summer and Ash got some to.

After we got finished at the mall we dropped our bags off at my house and went out to eat. We walked to TacoBell. (Tacoball is amazing soo!) I got a Baja blast freeze and ash got a typhoon freeze. We decided to go to big boy to eat. We payed for our freezes and walked across the street to big boy. Ash got a salad. I got some chicken tenders. We payed and left.

We got done with our food and walked to my house. On the way a few guys were whistling at us. We looked at each other and nodded our heads we turned into the direction of the boys and flicked them off. "In your dreams pretty boy!" We both yelled at the same time.

Me and ash have this thing. We get hit on a lot and sense we have boy friends anytime a boy checks us out we flip them off and yell "in your dreams pretty boy" we kinda got used to saying it so it just kinda stuck.

We got to my house and we went up stairs. We decided to watch a movie. We got changed into leggings and a normal sweat shirt. I put in Magic Mike. That's out favorite movie of all time.

I went down stairs. I made some popcorn and took a few pops up there so we didn't have to get up. We started the movie. About half way through the movie Ash was already asleep. I turned off the tv and soon felt my eyes getting heavy. I soon fell into a deep sleep.

______________________________________________________

Follow us on Instagram!!

Ash: im_just_ash_

Mine: maddy_barlow (same as my wattpad)

So shout out to Ashley!! 😍

~Maddy🎀