Paradice or hell?

*~*Chapter 4*~*

We have been walking around for a while. I got a few cute shirts and a pair of light washed blue ripped jean short shorts. Me and jake are holding hands and Jason and ash are too.

I was looking around when I saw Jack Willis. I pulled the group with me. As soon as I walked in there I went straight to the sweat shirts.

*~*~*~

It's been about 2 hours and I'm so hungry!! Walking hand in hand with jake. We walked for a little while longer when we stopped by TacoBell. All of us had gotten stuff but ash didn't. We decided to take her through the drive through at McDonald's and she got a salad.

We had finally gotten home but jake had stayed. We took Jason home. We were sitting in my room when I decided to make a cute couples video.

Ash hit record as I sat there with jake. We cuddled and talked as we played with each others hands.

*~*~*

After the video we uploaded it to YouTube. It got views right away. I got up from were I was sitting and shut my bedroom door. "Guys there's a party that we should all go to!" I said with a low voice. "Okay!" Ash and jake said at the same time.

Me and ash got ready as jake sat and watched. "Guys it's just a party you don't have to wear makeup!" Jake complained. "Oh trust me we have to!" I exclaimed. "Or else we look like ugly. Fat. Old. Hags!" Ash yelled a little to loud.

We got dressed into light blue short shorts and a light blue crop top. Ash wore a pair of dark blue short shorts and a dark purple crop top. We both wore out white converse.

After getting ready we are now on our way to the party. I walked hand in hand with jake and was linked arms with ash. When we got to the party we went straight to the cooler. I grabbed 3 beers and gave one to ash and one to jake.

We drank a few beers and maybe ash had a little to much. She was stumbling around. Next thing I knew was black.

*~*~*

The light hitting my eye lids hurt. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes as I sat up. Ash was in the corner snuggling with Jason. Did they fuck? I asked myself than I looked over to see a cute sleeping jake. I smiled and kissed his cheek. But than I noticed... I'm still at Danny' house from the party.

I walked down stairs. I was wearing a pair of short yoga shorts. And jakes shirt. When I got to the last step. Mr and Mrs smith were there. I silently crept past them even though they saw me and I went and sat on the couch.

The smith family and they Barlow family are really close. They don't really care if I spend the night. "Good morning Maddy!" Mrs.Smith said in a cheery voice. I smiled at her "good morning mrs. Smith" I said. "Please just call me Julie!" She exclaimed "it makes me feel old if you call me mrs." She said with a little chuckle. "Okay, Julie" I said with a little nod.

After a while of watching sponge bob. I walked back up stairs and woke ash up. As she notice we were still at Danny's I told her that my dad texted me and said we needed to be home soon.

We got ready to go and we left. We walked for what seemed like ages. When I finally got to my house I walked up the steps and to the door. When I walked in I looked at my dad. Than to Amy. Than back to my dad. They were both smiling.

"Yeah dad?" I asked "why are you so happy?" I asked again. Amy held up her hand and showed me the diamond rind that say perfectly on her left hand. I smiled at them and hugged them both. "But Maddy there's something else..." Amy said.

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~*

Sorry if you though this was boaring😩