Paridice or hell?

*~*Chapter 5*~*

*~2 weeks later~*

I haven't seen ash in a while so I decided to invite her over to go to a movie with me tonight.

Me: hey boo want to go see a movie?

Ash: bitch I'll be there in 5!!

Me: okay see you soon!

Ash: byeee!!

I got ready into a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a white croptop that said LOVE on it.

I walked outside and walked to Ash's. When I got there I knocked on the door. She opened the door and tacked me in a hug.

We started walking to the theater. When we got there we had tried to decided what movie to see.

"What about ride along?" Ask asked. I thought about it for a moment. "2 tickets to ride along please." She handed his our tickets and we got to the counter were we get our food.

"Can I get two large extra buttery popcorn and 3 cokes please" we waited and they have us our stuff.

By the time we got in there there were only front seats left.

I felt my but pocket vibrate. I got it out and say a txt messages and 3 missed phone calls.

Mom: me and brad are in your way to the hospital with Layla.

Me: what!!!!! Why?!?!?

I grabbed Ash's arm and rushed her out. "We have to go" I cried. "What's wrong?" She asked. "I'll tell you on our--- SHIT!! We don't have a car!!" I cursed. "Wait I'll call jake.

Me: b-babe?

Jake: baby what's wrong?

Me: can you come pick me and ash up front he theater and take us to the hospital?

Jake: why? Baby what happen?

Me: just please hurry I'll tell you on our way.

Me and ash sat there. I don't know how I feel. I looked down at my wrists and saw my battle scars (idk that's what I call them) I cried evb harder. I felt someone give my a sideways hug. It was ash. I hugged her back as I cried into her shoulder. "S-sorry" I stutterd. "It's okay boo" she said with a slight smile.

We are now on the way to the hospital. "Are you going to tell me what's wrong?!" Ash and jake yelled at the same time. "It's Layla... My mom and step-dad are there with her now" I cried even harder.

As soon as we pulled up to the hospital I jumped out of the car before the car was even stopped. I sprinted to the doors as tears created a river down my cheeks.

"Layla Thompson!" I said "room 128 floor 2" she said. Jake and ash were now here and we were getting in the elevator. When the door closed. I clutched my head with My hands and started to cry. I lowered my self to the ground and continued to cry into my hands.

Jake picked me up bridal styles as I cuddled into his neck. When we got to the room I too a deep breath and walked into the room. I saw my mom and brad in the corner crying with each other.

"What happen?" I asked.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dedicated to ash😘😘 love you boo

So I've been working on the update for a while! And than ash txted me and said she wanted to read more and I found it funny because I was working on the update!!

~Maddy🐸