Paradice or hell?

For the state of this book now... Layla's going to be 6 years old instead of 6 months old... Thanks

*~*chapter 6*~*

"What happen?" I asked.

My mom started to get a little chocked up. "Sweetly... Layla has cancer." I looked at my mom and brad in shocks. "No." I whispered. "No" I whispered again. "No, no, no, no, no this can be true!" I yelled

As tears fell from my cheeks as I stood next to Layla's as she slept on the hard hospital bed. I sat an starred down at Layla as she laid there. I started crying even harder.

I ran out of the room with ash and jake very close behind. I ran for what seemed like hours.

"Maddy slow down!" Jake and Ash yelled at the same time. I finally slowed down but I was still in the hospital.

I fell to the floor crying. "Hey listen everything gunna be alright" jake said.

*~*~*

I've been sitting the the chair next to Layla's bed. Her body still lays there limp, lifeless, motion less. "S-sissy?" He voice came from her direction.

"Layla? Are you awake?" I almost yelled. "Sissy were am I?" She asked. "We at the hospital baby" I said. "Am I going to die?" She asked. Right when she said that my heart broke right away. I once again crumbled to the ground. I burst into tears.

"Maddy?" I looked up to see Ash. I just cried and cried and cried. At this point ash was already sitting next to me rubbing circles in my back.

*~*

"Maddy you need to get out of this hospital. Your have been here for almost a week!" My mother said. "But!" "No buts about it" she interrupted. "Fine" I said as I walked over to Layla and kissed her forehead. "I love you sis" "I love you too baby"

The drive home was hard. I was looking out the window. My dad finally dropped me off. "There's $500 in the counter if you need it, if you need anything just call us. Is there any party tonight? I want you to go take your mind off stuff" my dad said. "Okay dad" "bye love you" "love you too"

I walked inside and right away I texted Ash.

Me: party at my house tonight? Want to get my mind off stuff😏

Ash: hell yeah, let's do this shit!🎉

Me: come over in 10?

Ash: sure! Be there soon

Me: okay love you.

Ash: love you too

I got some cloths to wear. I grabbed a pair of supper short high waisted shorts. A white 'WTF where's the food' crop stop.

*DING*

I ran downstairs and opened the door for ash. "Her bitch!" She yelled. She's already wasted... Wow "hi slut I said back. "Who all is comeing?" She asked. "Devon, Jacob, Derek, John, Eric, Erica, Becca, CeCe, Hannah, Jordyn, Hali, Mike, Dan, Jake, a lot more" I named some people.

*DING*

I opened the door again and it was jake. He smiled at me as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "It does me good to see you smile" he said. I started to blush as he kissed me.

*~*

I just got out of the shower. I got dressed into my cloths. And blow dried my hair. I curled it into right curls. Making my hair that goes to my belly button to the middle of my stomach.

I smiled at my self in them mirror and walked down the stairs. It already smelled like alcohol. There was already a bunch of people here "LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" I yelled grabbing a beer and chugging it down.

____________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Forty of such a long wait! 😁 I'll update again soon😘

~Maddy💕