rooms? space? and everything is out of place

Marco knocked on the door loudly and clearly after a few seconds both Marco and Star turned to eachother.

"Do you think they are home?" asked Star while knocking a second time Marco shrugged before smiling.

"Their car is still here ....want to have fun with them?" Replied Marco moving over to the car as he asked.

Star curiously followed and nodded excitedly at the idea of a prank.

Marco chuckled at her and punched through the glass on the window making the car alarm go off.

Star gained a shocked look "Won't they be mad about that?" Questioned Star, Marco again chuckles.

"Only if we don't fix it before they get out here." Replied Marco opening his big book of spells and flipping through it.

Eventually finding the page he wanted Marco said the spell and the window quickly began to repair itself.

The family living in the house had come bustling through the doorway just as the window finished it's repairs.

The man with a bat and the women a golf club, both had tired looks in their eyes like they had just woke up from a nap.

Marco laughed while Star just chuckled nervously while the family settled themselves once they saw the car was fine...and that they had two young guests.

"Oh sorry about that we were taking a nap, i am Angie and this is Rafael." Said Angie pointing to herself then to her husband.

Rafael waved at the two kids while smiling, Marco smiled slightly and nodded while Star waved back excitedly.

"Inside, have either of you had lunch yet?" Asked Angie as she gestured to the open door both Marco and star shook thier heads in the negative and moved towards the door.

20 minutes later

Marco was for lack of a better term devouring the tasty food that they were provided with and for a moment Marco paused trying to remember the name of the delicacy...and after another second he went back to eating intent on remembering the dish for his own personal reasons once he returned home.

Star on the other hand was eating quite a bit less of them although she too liked the nachos it was to a much lessr extent than Marco.

Star had actully made the mistake of looking at Marco as he feasted upon the helpless food items and she could almost swear she heard them screaming for mercy...and oddly enough the way Marco was eating the food was polite and deliberate but he was just doing it so fast that hard to notice.

After both children were finished with thier meal Mr. & Miss Diaz showed the two to thier new rooms which both children almost immediately used magic to change the rooms to there likings...once Mr. and Mrs. Diaz were gone of course.

After that the two kids were driven to the school they would attending.