Chapter One

Every night since I witness Jake, one of the vampires kill my family, I was considered a fellow vampire. None of the vampires have families, their families despise Vampires and so, it became a rule that if you are summoned to become a vampire, your family must die. You have no choice, really.

Every night I strolled along the streets, there were vampires running about, vampires killing humans, and in the middle of the town, Singing Stone Plaza, there were always those most powerful vampires, summoning other brothers and sisters.

We had a few rules that to become a vampire, you must be a talent. You could be a Music Prodigy, sports champion and others. I was a video editing legend. I don't know if that was even considered a talent but after I became a vampire, it was and we had much more people joining us as Vampires. There was also another rule, a rule that made many vampires hate themselves. That is that you are forbidded to fall in love.

You might think its easy doing to stop your temptations and you many not. But the real answer is NO. No matter how strong you can hold against your temptations, it is impossible to resist that. If you fall in love, you and your lover will die, heads being chopped off, burned alive, fed to tigers, and throwing spears at you. This is how important it really is. For how long I've become a vampires, I never really bothered to check why you shouldn't fall in love. The only person who knows the answer is Julian, the son of the king vampire and the king himself. He hates me and if I ask him, I will die. If I ask the king, I will die. It was about 2 months ago when King Judian added a rule that it is forbidden. And I was only a vampire for 2 months.

I really didn't know much I managed to survive all the rules, but I did. Being a vampire isn't easy. It isn't at all.

But before I continue, let me tell you about myself.

 My name is Louis William Tomlinson, and I'm a vampire.