Chapter Three

I never really understood how it felt to be a king. I was born in a poor family, and when I was 15, it started coming to me.
My family was poor, we were never rich and I was often not considered a Tomlinson. I was always furious about why they never wanted me but who cares anymore?
I'm now a vampire.
The last few days of my human life, I was sick, ill and about to die and that's when I was brought to be a Vampire.
I really liked being a vampire, except for the Julian part. The rules aren't to much of a fickle and I really liked it there.
In the human world, I never had friends. Never. They were there when its my brightest days but leave when its the darkest and from then on, I became inpulsive.
Being a vampire wasn't easy, easy is boring.  I prefer challenges and often was challenged to fight Julian.  Of course I pretended to lose. I'm not as stupid to get my head chopped off just because I'm a better fighter than Julian.  Much MUCH better than Julian.

this is the story of my life.

"Bangbangbang!" The door flew open and Liam came in. "woah what happened to you dude." I asked as Liam came in and snarled at me.
"I was about to catch a human and Julian had to scare him away." Liam shouted.
"Damn. I heard someone talk nasty about me." Julian suddenly came in, eyes staring at Liam's.
"Llama Pan." Julian made fun, not on purpose though.
"Its Liam Payne,  Fatass." Liam said without thinking.  Normally Liam was the complete opposite of this. Let's just call this Liam "Implusive Liam." so Impulsive Liam called Julian names.
"What did you just call me?" Julian was VERY offended.
"Nothing Julian." I say and chase Julian out and lock the door.
"What were you man? Stupid? You're gonna die." I gave Liam a lecture.
WOW. I SOUND A LOT LIKE NORMAL LIAM NOW