Want to be with you- Syo Kurusu story

*Syo's POV*

Thud thud thud

"SYOU-KUN WAIT FOR ME!!"

I ran even faster. Yes... I am running away from a lunatic crazed cute lover named Natsuki...

Turning a corner, I quickly hide in the bushes. Natsuki ran past me and I smirked. There's some advantages when you're short.. I won't admit that to anyone though.

Suddenly a hand pressed on my shoulder and I screamed in fright as I turned. The person backed away and apologized. "I'm so sorry!!"

I looked up and saw a beautiful lady. Her long blonde hair curled down her shoulders and swayed in the light breeze. I blushed as I quickly stood up. The girl laughed softly and introduced herself. "My name is Satou Megumi. What's yours?"

I cleared my throat before introducing myself. "I'm Syo Kurusu from STARISH. Have you heard of it before?"

She clapped her hands together. "Oh yeah. I remembered you. You're the cute one right?"

My eyes twitched at the mention 'cute' but I smiled. "Yeah... I guess. The..cute..one."

Looking around, she asked me, "Have you seen my brother?"

I tilted my head. "What's your brother name?"

She stared into my eyes and I almost melted. "Oh he's in the same group as you. His name is-" Our conversations are interrupted by Natsuki shouting my name. "SYO-KUN I FOUND YOU!!"

I spun around and saw Natsuki charging towards us. Megumi looked past me and as I was about to run, she stood in front of me. She frowned and placed her hands on her hip. "Nii-chan!"

Natsuki stopped as he saw her. His face changed from confusion to happiness. He continued closing the remaining distance and when he reached her, he picked her up and spun her around and around.

Finally he set her down and asked, "What are you doing here, Megumi-chan?"

She smiled happily. "I ran away from home so from now on, I'm living here with you. Don't worry. I got the principal's consent as long as I obey the rules."

I stare at the both of them as they continue their conversations as if I'm not there.

So they know each other? I hope he's not her brother...

Suddenly Natsuki turned to me and placed a hand on Megumi's shoulder. "Syo-kun. This is my little sister, Megumi-chan."

My eyes widened as my mouth dropped open. The both of them stood in front of me, smiling happily like idiots. Well only Natsuki.

I...jinxed it.

____________________________________________________________

Hi everyone! I came back with a new story again. Please enjoy~ do vote and comment :D

Dedicated to Otaku4life.

Sorry if it's late. I will do Ai story soon.. I guess and continue my STARISH story.