Megumi..?

Syo sulked around for the whole afternoon after Megumi rejected his offer to spend time with him. He leaned on the gate of the academy, awaiting her return but when night fall in she was yet to be seen.

He frowned as the long hand of the academy clock striked 10:30. Where is she?

A hand taped on his shoulder and he turned, hoping it would be Megumi.

"Why are you standing out here for so long, Syo?"

Syo groaned inwardly when he saw Natsuki instead. Natsuki ignored the glare that Syo gave him and asked, "Waiting for someone?"

Yeah.... you're sister.

Then a thought hit him. What if he know where Megumi is? Then I won't be that worried.

He cleared his throat and asked, "Do you know where Megumi might have been?"

Natsuki without any suspicion on Syo pondered for a while. "Nope, haven't seen her since this morning. Why do you want to know?"

Syo huffed worriedly and his fingers combed through his hair in frustration. "Then where is she? Its already so late!"

Natsuki looked down for a while before a frown appeared on his face. "Dont tell me she..."

"She what?!"

Natsuki's eyes widened in anger as his head shot up. "She messaged me that she is going to visit her mother."

Syo cracked his knuckles at the thought of any harm inflicted on her. "Oh... That b*tch is going to die if ANYTHING hapened to Megumi."

Suddenly Natsuki's phone rang loudly in the dark night. He held it out as he pressed on the speaker and the person on the other line immediately shouted, "Megumi is in the black market!!! Why?!!"

Natsuki almost dropped his phone when he heard it. But Syo immediately acted. "What the fu*k?"

Syo grabbed Natsuki's phone and asked, "Where is she?"

The person on the other line quickly told them the location and without any hesitation, Syo threw the phone back to Natsuki and started running.

Please be safe. He prayed silently.

*Megumi's POV*

Someone... please help me.

For the millionth time, I prayed silently as I tilted my head up. The room door suddenly slammed open once again and my mother and a stranger walked in.

"She will do anything you want. She is pretty and is really obedient." She heard her mom said and flinched as the man kneeled down to touch her hair, getting a closer view.

"Hmm... she is not bad..." He roamed his eyes over me and turned to my mother as he stood. "I think I'll take her."

My mother smiled dazzlingly at the man and clasped her hands together gleefully. "Why don-"

"MEGUMI!!"

At my name I turned to it. And my vision was blurred as tears brimmed at the corner of my eyes. Syo and Natsuki were standing at the doorway, panting but looking furious.

Syo was the first one to move forward and grabbed my mother's shirt, making her tiptoe as she stared at him in shock.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't call the cops now." He threatened through gritted teeth, eyes blazing.

Comment and vote!!

I updated a Christmas bonus in shining entertainment. Go check it out :)

Thanks for all your support!!♥♥

Sorry if this is crappy... I wrote this in 3:30 am so yeah..