Why are you here?

In STARISH practice room

*Megumi's POV*
I am so excited as I'm in a room with a group of idols. And they are all hot topics among teenage girls nowadays!! Even grannies love them!

I sat beside Natsuki as the other members and Nanami Haruka stared at me. We all sat in silence when Syo suddenly said quietly, "So... Megumi is really your sister?"

Natsuki grins. "Yep!"

I watched Syo sighed heavily to himself. Nanami smiled at me and asked me, "Megumi, if you're Natsuki's sister, why do you not have the same surname as him?"

I smiled happily. "Oh, we're not really siblings. Natsuki is like my older brother and he treats me as his younger sister."

Syo sighed softly in relief but loud enough for me to hear. He looked at me and asked, "So? Earlier you said you ran away from home right? Why?"

Beside me, Natsuki clenched his fists tightly but he's smiling. I touched his hands, not looking at him though. "It's because..."

~~~
*Syo's POV*
After Megumi announced that she's not really blood related with Natsuki, I asked her, "So? Earlier you said you ran away from home right? Why?"

She stared back at me and replied, "It's because..." She stopped for a long time and tensions grew in the air. But suddenly she hugged Natsuki. "Because I missed Natsuki so much!!"

Natsuki looked surprised too but laughed and patted her head. "I missed you too!!"

Everyone laughed and the tension in the room was relieved immediately.

Nanami smiled at her. "Megumi, where are you going to live? You can move in with me if you want."

Megumi ran to Nanami and hugged her as well. "Really? Can I?"

Nanami hugged her back. "Sure. I live alone anyway."

"Thanks so much!!"

She hugged Nanami longer. Aww... How I wish she would hug me too...

Wait what the heck? I'm not supposed to think that way.. Not cool. Not cool!!

Syo, calm and cool.. That's what you live for.. Not romance.

~~~
*No one's POV*
A few hours later, Megumi was asked to move in with Nanami and stay as long as she can/want.

Syo has a feeling that Megumi didn't come here just because she missed Natsuki, there's also something else. Another reason..

But he doesn't want to interfere with her live. He thinks it's none of his business. She can do anything for all he cares but we all know that's not true right? ;)

____________________________________________________________

Hi everyone again!! This is the 2nd chapter. Hope you like it. Personally I don't like it but... Yeah hope you like it.

I also wanted to thank those who voted for my STARISH and this story! I really appreciated it XD please do continue reading and voting!! Thanks :)

And this entire story is all dedicated to @Otaku4life ^^
Please do follow her :D