4th

"Your highness." A quiet whisper poured into his ears and Hans sprung up, his eyes wide and his heart throbbing in his chest.

"Lögnare." He breathed.

"Yes?" Lögnare chuckled, his sweet blue eyes meeting Hans's green.

"Good morning." Hans barely managed.

"Hans I want you to escape with me." Lögnare blurted out. Hans jolted back in surprise. "Listen your highness. I know you're destined to be a king and I want you to get there." Hans nodded dumbly, his eyes trained on Lögnare's lips. "King Hans, me and you, we'll come away from here and we'll go and take as much gold from the treasure holds that we can carry and the we'll get you to Sweden, make you a king."

"A king." Hans grinned gnashing his teeth together. "With you nearby?"

Lögnare scoffed. "Of course." He smiled at Hans from where he sat at the wooden table. "Here's my plan--I sat up all night longing for you..to see you as the King...So this is how we shall escape. We'll wait until the hour is over and the next guard comes to take my place and I'll unlock you before he comes down and we'll knock him out and we'll lock him up, that way we'll have at least an hour until we're alerted that you're missing, you know when the next guard comes to replace the coming one." Lögnare kicked his legs up and rested them against the  table, still playing with his knife. "That part is inevitable, but one hour should be enough to escape, don't you think, your brilliance."

Hans grinned and nodded. "You're almost as great as me. Almost."

Lögnare just grinned. Then he pulled his feet from the table and turned fully to Hans. "Now, since we have half an hour to wait, King Hans, tell me about every single passage in this castle.