8. The Dark.

The song of the chapter.
John Newman - Out of my head.

You know what you do when it's  Thursday evening and your guilt is drowning you?

Simple.

You go the nearest park and sit on the swing,  because  it reminds you of when you were younger and life was simpler.

The dark is beautiful to some, it's  invisibility and safety because  you can't be seen.

To me it's  just like what a child perceives it to be and nothing more,  because when the night falls my nightmares begin. I'm listening to some song that's  in my play list while the wind becomes my only friend and the only thing that hears the silence.

It's  really not that much of a remedy because it's not helping,  it's swinging back and forth and back forth.

7:33.pm.

The park looks more abandoned than its ever been,  the swing next to me keeps making that same sound as it swings back and forth like a bad song. The trees move to the wind and silence surrounds this place in a haunting way, the place doesn't  look like this during the day and it's  a bit creepy,  but better than staying at home and watching a movie with Nikolai and Girl. No 5. and listening to them being weird in front of me is definitely a bad idea.

This is better.  Definitely better.  Better than.

"Jared"

I might have been wrong.

Her hand feels so cold against my shoulder than I jump up.

Her lips are pale and her face blue. I really don't believe in ghosts and all that crazy,  because I'm  one of those believe it 'till I see it and it's in front of me.

Danny Woulburg looks different at night and dead. Her hair has lost its color while her face face holds none,  her eyes are not looking at me but past me and I'm  shivering like crazy.

"Jared,  I'm  cold. Freezing. I need your help since you put me here" she sounds like herself.

"I killed you, didn't I? " my phone is already inside my pocket.

" You talk a lot. Follow me, I have to make you find me...since you did this" she's  actually rolling her eyes at me.

I had no idea the dead could roll the eyes.

"Find you? " I'm  asking.

" You have to since you did this. Follow me " she looks like she thinks everything is fine.  She must he confused,  read somewhere the dead are supposed  to be confused and clearly she is,  because  I did this to her yet she's  not digging her red painted nails on my shoulder.

"I'm  not dead yet,  at least if you find me"

This is how you know you have lost your marbles.  When you follow a dead girl into the dark,  where she might be leading you to your death. You just know that you insane and it's  one of those moments that might drive you even crazier,  lead you to your own death.

I feel like this might be one of my strange dreams and might walk up and it might be just a miserable  day,  I will just wake up and be in my room. I'll  probably roll my eyes at how strange I am and probably understand why people choose to just run from being friends with me,  although I do not care.  It doesn't exactly make me look good or anything.

I couldn't describe  my looks even if I tried, but today I probably  dressed like  a stalker. Pretty sure.

We have been walking for a while and now she's  stopping here.