Chapter One - Crazy Flirting and Crushing Friends

CHAPTER ONE: Crazy Flirting and crushing friends

PEOPLE SAY THAT I look pretty and am not scared, but I'll always be that shy girl that likes to sit in the back of class. I am someone who doesn't get noticed quickly. someone who isn't asking for attention. Al least, that's what I thought.

Ever since ninth grade I kind of changed. In school I hang out with a group that is totally different from me, at least I thought. They may act a bit cool and make some jokes, but that's it. They may look a bit dangerous, but if you get to know them better like I did I think you'd love them.

My hair color is red. Not like that really bright red that people dye it with. But the kind that is soft. Because my hair is red people say that I am supposed to be a bit of a feisty little thing. One of my friends actually said that once when we first met.

When I'm With my friends I kind of go after the feisty red head act. Not because I have to or it's expected of me, but because that version of me is... me. It's just a side of me that never came out before because I was too shy, and with my friends I felt in some way comfortable. At first I was still just the little shy girl, but with time I opened up to them and started to be myself.

The weird thing is, I only behave like this when I am with my friends. At home I am the nice daughter who helps with making dinner and the laundry, but at school I am someone else. It's not me, but in some way it is. I do pranks and stuff with my friends, but we never get caught. And my parents don't know anything about it, I don't know how they haven't found out yet. When I am with my friends I feel that I can be myself. that feeling, it feel good. because even in my own house I can only be myself inside the save walls of my room. And I'll tell you something, not one of my family members have been in my room for years. They have no idea what I like or what I'm into.

My friends know I am very shy and all that stuff, but they don't behave different even when they know that I am the good, well behaved shy girl at home. They let me be myself. everyone thinks I am a shy girl, but from the inside I'm not. I am me when I am at school with my friends.

I actually am really shy. I mean wat else do you expect with an older brother that pranks and bullies you 24/7. There is something wrong if I don't get my daily smack on the head. I have a really irritating little sister that drags me to the mall to go shopping for my clothes, so that she won't get embarrassed at school when we don't even go to the same one! I also got two twin brothers, they are 15. One is a know-it-all dork, Danny, and the other, Derek, is someone who thinks he can do anything, like a second Tomas. Uhg, I wish it wasn't true but Unfortunately it's already in process.

All my mother has been trying for the past three years is to get me to go to East Wood High School. Every time I say no, but this time I couldn't reject, she threatened to send me to boarding school. So I let her enroll me into of my Brothers and sister.

Only no one in my family and their friends know that at school I am not the shy girl they know, but the rebel my friends brought out of me. So now I am sitting in Tomas's car with him, Tasha, Danny and Derek. Tomas is driving, Tasha and the twins are being swallowed by their phones in the back seats, while I am in the passenger seat, freaking out because I don't wanna go to this school and want to be with my friends! Soon everyone is gonna stare at me because I'm the 'new girl'. Or because my siblings are Tomas and Tasha. I don't want to be the girl who gets all the attention just because she's the new girl or because her siblings are popular and you're not!

"Why are you bouncing so much in your seat little sprout?" Tomas asks me.

"That's none of your damn business, douchebag." SHIT! I shouldn't have said that. he may be busy driving, but know how to multitask perfectly. I see it coming, though, so before he gets the chance to smack me on the head I slap his arm that is coming my way first.