2

~~~~~~ Tylers P.O.V

I awoke in a puddle of my own sweat around 3 in the morning. Sitting up in my bed I looked around my room, something didn't feel right. I stood up grabbing a tee shirt and throwing it over my head. i walked over to my window and looked out into the eerie night. "tyler" i spun around and saw no one. i shook my head and walked into the hallway and down the stairs into the kitchen. opening the fridge i saw a glass labeled 'magic juice' i chuckled and grabbed it opening the lid. Dad was always telling us we need to wait till we turn 18 but ive been doing this for years and it hasnt hurt me. i took a swig and screwed the lid back on. "your not supposed to be in that." I dropped the jug and turned around shutting the fridge and coming face to face with my dad. 

"you scared me, dad shit." he smirked and reached behind me grabbing the jug out again. he sat in down on the bar and reached in the cabinet grabbing two glasses. I sat opposite of him and watched his every move. he flipped the cups over and rinsed them out, he then walked over to the bar and proceeded to pour whiskey in both of them. "on this day at... 4:15 am I declare that you are allowed to drink whiskey. only because it won't do anything and it adds flavor to the... 'special juice." he smirked and poured the glass full of the velvety liquid. "thanks." i said while pouring the warm liquid down my throat. "don't tell your sister I'm actually provoking this." he chuckled under his breath and chugged the liquid. 

"I think mom is trying to get in touch with me, via spirit world." I said while in between sips. Dad just looked at me and sighed. "I think she is with me now. why do you think I'm up?" i looked into the glass holding back my tears. "what do you think it'd be like now if she were still here?" i emptied out my glass and stood up. "i know she'd be proud of you and leetha, I bet she'd be a little pissed she didn't get to raise both of you fully but still proud. i bet every night she'd go into nadias room and read to her. " i washed the cup out and sat it back in the cabinet. "we'll see her one day. imma go back to bed. goodnight and love ya dad." he threw his arm around my shoulder and gave me a squeze. "goodnight son. love ya."

~~~~~~Romans P.O.V

I watched as tyler walked back up the stairs and disappear into his room. I looked out the kitchen window and thought back to that night. I knew what I had saw and it was nadeline. She was there, I just couldn't find her. After everything went black i woke up in my bed unaware how i got back. Then i kept thinking back to the girl who showed up at my house. i asked around but no one knew anything. peter would have known something. I brought my phone out of my pocket and dialed peter.

...

...

...

"Hey you reached Peter. To busy to pick up so leave me something nice." beep. I hung the phone up and slid it back into my pocket, first he done this with leetha now its nadeline, will he never learn. i sighed and began walking back to my room. I laid in my bed for what felt like forever just looking at the ceiling when I felt nadia crawl into my bed beside me and wrapping her arms around my waist. Smiling down at her I grabbed the cover and pulled it around her.

~~~~~~Leetha's P.O.V

The next morning I woke up and grabbed some clothe's and walked into the bathroom. I began to undress and start the shower when I heard a soft voice in my head. 'leetha' i shrunched my nose up and got in the shower brushing it off. 'leetha help me...' this time it was louder like someone was in the bathroom. I quickly washed off and got out drying off. 'leetha... HELP' that time it was a shout. I stood there for a moment horrified to move, i couldnt move, it was like i had been glued down. 

"LEETHA YOUR TAKING TO LONG." I heard tyler say from the other side. I tried to speak up but nothing was coming out, I was paralyzed. "leetha." I regained my body and voice and opened the door. "someone just tried to reach me from somewhere or something I don't know but someone needs help badly." tyler just stood there with confusion written all over his face. "I heard a voice and she was calling out for help." he nodded slowly trying to understand.

"what could we possibly do? I mean it's not like she told you her name, where she's at, anything like that!" tyler said from throwing his hands up. "well we do know someone who could help. destiny." tyler chuckled and followed me into my room. I walked into my closet and slid on some clothe's. I returned and sat beside tyler on my bed. "you know dad wouldn't approve of that." tyler sighed and put his hands on his knees. "yeah but what he doesn't know won't kill him ty. this is important." i said from standing back up and walking to my window.

"fine. lets go visit her."

~~~

We stood don destiny's porch knocking for what felt like forever. The door swung open to reveal a sweaty and flushed destiny. "I knew I sensed trouble." Her mouth twitched into a smile as she held her arms out. "Gosh it seems like yesterday you two were little 10-year-olds running around." I smiled at her and pulled back. "I have to talk to you about something." destiny nodded and invited us in. After she lost her fiance she decided not to date so she's never had any kids. Then she began losing it after peter left when my mom died, apparently uncle peter had a thing for mom as well. "So tell me what brings you two by?"

I sat on the couch and looked around. Tyler sat beside me sipping from a cup of tea. "I think someone's trying to contact me. This morning i heard a female voice calling my name then she started begging and screaming for help and I couldn't move, I was paralyzed." Destiny thought for a second then stood up. "Well this one is an easy one. All we need is a lock of your hair and 15 minutes of your time. oh, how do you feel about drinking mysterious liquids?" She chuckled and got up walking over to me. she grabbed some hair from the back and cut it off. "give me one second." she disappeared into the kitchen and came back out 5 minutes later with a cup of brown stuff. "ok drink this and wait. it tastes better if you hold your nose." 

I lifted the cup to my mouth and chugged it down. I sat there for a few moments waiting "feel anything yet?" tyler asked putting his hand on my back. "just give it a few. mommas drinks always work." destiny leaned forward and looked into my eyes. "any second now."

I felt my eyes grow heavier as I drifted off. smoke was crowding me, every step I took the heavier the fog grew. then I heard her. the whimpering. my steps picked up as I saw a silhouette of a woman, rags were the only thing covering her body. i grew closer to her, but what i saw next threw me in a loop.

"mom?"