The Truth

Still Jackson's POV

After our day in the Meadow we decided to head back to the palace when we got there it was nighttime so I showed her the guest room for her to stay and we said goodnight and before she left she kissed my cheek and she backed up and shut the door I walked back to my room blushing and smiling like an idiot.

Crystal's POV

"I can't believe I just kissed him on the cheek" I said as I slide down on the door blushing I decide I was going to go to sleep. So i went to the bed and when my head hit the piilow i was taken to the land of dreams.

Next Morning

I woke up to a knock on the door when i got to the door I opened it and when I saw who it was I smiled it was Jackson. He smiled when he saw me "hey Crystal do you want to go the see the Guardians with me" he ask I smiled "sure I would love to just let me get dressed" I said "ok" he said while blushing I smiled and shut the door and get ready. A couple minutes later I was ready to go so we left when we got there I look at everybody in shock as they looked at me "jackson who is this" they ask "this is Crystal Crystal this is North,Bunny,Tooth, and Sandy" he said Crystal was looking at them in shock still all the people she thought were fake were standing in front of her. Then I fainted in Jackson's arms he quickly caught her everyones eyes widen while jackson placed on her on a nearby couch and when he let go she shot up causing everybody to jump back she look around her only to see a group of people staring at her "crystal   are you ok" Jackson asked I look at him and nodded then there was a bright flash and standing in front of everybody was a pale man in all white.  North stood up straight and look at the man "manny is that you" asked north "yes it is me manny" everybody look at him in shock and I gripped onto Jackson causing both of us to blush.

As I gripped onto jackson I also look at manny "do I know you you look very familiar" I asked manny he look at me and smiled "why of course you know me I am your father after all" said Manny.  I stared at him in shock "but my dad is dead he died in a car crash with my mom" I said as tears started to pool in my eyes he looked at me with sad eyes "that was your mother and step-father but I always looked over you and your sister" he said I stared at him then I hugged him tight.