My father

Still Crystals POV
As i pulled away from my father I couldn't help but smile all my life i thought my dad was dead. Now here he was standing right infront of me then something came to my mind "does that mean Angelique is your daughter too." Manny looked at me smiling "yes she is my daughter I had to give your sister and you to your mother so you two would be safe because I have a lot of enemies." I looked up at my father confused " what would that make me and Angelique?" I asked, manny smiled down at me "both of you are half human and half spirit and you have powers that I have locked away until you both found out what you are then you could begin to train to protect yourselves" he said.

"Does that mean that Angelique is coming here?" I asked. Manny look at me smiling "actually as matter fact yes she is" he said and then he moved his hand in a waving motion and there was a bright flash of light. When the bright light settled down Angelique was standing there I smiled as I ran to her and hugged her. Angelique Hugged me back tightly "where have you been I was so worried and you would answer your phone and Christian didn't know where you were and we were about to call the cops." She said looking at me worriedly. I looked at her smiling "I'm fine but look" I showed Angelique Manny "meet our dad sis" I said and Ang looked at me with a shocked face "but our dad died along with mom" she said to me "that's what I thought to but it turns out that was just our mom and step-dad and this is our real dad Manny he's our real dad and he's a spirit so that makes us half human half spirit" I said, and Manny look at Ang smiling "hello Angelique" he said smiling.