Trouble

Manny POV
"Hello Angelique" I said smiling as she looked at me. She looked like she was about to cry as she looked at me "are you really our dad?" She said looking at me.  I smiled at her "yes I am your father" I said to her, she looked at me, then at Crystal, and then at me again.  Then she ran to me and hugged me and I quickly hugged her back and we were crying.  I looked up to see Crystal looking at us and I smile and I open my other arm and beckoned her over so we were having a family hug.

Suddenly there was a gust of wind and a evil laugh. I paled when I heard that familiar laugh because I knew that laugh from anywhere that laugh belongs to Pitch Black my worst enemy. He formed above the globe and I pushed my girls behind me and the Guardians and Jackson surrounded us with their weapons and powers ready. I looked at him with a sneer on my face "Pitch Black" I growled out as he looked me and smirk "Manny Moon my old friend" he said. I glared at him "I'm not your friend" I growled out.

Crystal POV
"I'm not your friend" dad growled out, ang and I just looked confused " dad" I said looking at him "what's going on?" I asked. The man in a black dress looked at me "who is the man in the black dress?" I asked and when I said that the Guardians, Jackson, and dad looked like they were trying to hold in a laugh while the man in the black dress looked offended and mad. He glared at me "you dare insult me, the boogeyman!" He screamed coming closer but the others put their weapons up against him stopping him from coming closer "first of all I watched my mom and step-dad die in a hospital bed, a man in a dress doesn't scare me." I said looking at him and stepping in front of dad " second of all your name is the bogeyman, what do you do pick boogers" I said laughing causing everyone to laugh except for the guy.