part 2.

"ugh jack, why do you have to be so small and not be able to drive?" she asks. "el, im literally 1 month younger than you." 

she shrugs and continues driving. its been two hours into the deep dark of night but never has he wanted to be awake for anything other than her.

he makes her world collide with happiness but never will she let it show.

up ahead, a huge plain rests in the dark ready to be disturbed. she screeches to a halt and then removed the keys. 

she looks at him, eye dreary with tireness but still sparkling with curiousity. "ok. lets go." she says and steps out. 

he follows after her as she leads the way, a light in the dark.

she stops and looks up. upon satisfaction, she looks to him, then lays down eyes to the sky. he lays down beside her and thinks, man is she a keeper.

"jack, i want to be free." she says, looking to him. he doesnt take his eyes off of the sky while replying. 

"you are free." 

"i dont want to be caged, asking for permission everywhere i go. i want to be free to do as i please." she whispers.

"let me be the one to release you into the wild." oh, how she wished for him to say those words. instead, he nodded. 

she looked up at the stars, everyone of them having their place in the sky, and thought about how she was the little one in the middle blinking, unsure of its fate. 

the sky was beautiful, streaking its words with colors, writing poetry with twinkling lights, and crying with rain.