beyond the eyes

it all started when i was ten, it was a normal day, i was with family, went out to see friends on my street, all was fine and i was happy, till i went to sleep, i put it down to we just moved so i though it was my mind playing tricks giving me nightmares. in the dream i was outside my house all my friends were there laughing playing, then they were gone i looked around and couldn't see a soul in sight, that's when it happened i heard tire screeching, and be for my eyes a car crashed into the back of another and a woman got out of one car and a man the other she was crying, i didn't know what to do i was rooted in place, the guy walked up to her and hugged her, i don't now why or how it happened but that's what i saw till i woke with a fright.

the next day it happened i saw everything down to the woman crying the same hair on her head, the same bold man the same car and no one in sight except me. after that it kept happening, dreams that came true, feelings that was always right i hated it at first all i saw was bad things happening to people, friends, bad feelings that made me feel sick to my stomach, they always came true, as i grew up it still happened but i kept quiet only telling a few people that i could trust, i never told my family, you could always tell i was different, but no one knew just how different, i started seeing things when i was awake, started to have good feelings about things that always came true, spirits started to come to me talk to me force me away from places, so i tried to avoid them but that was my past, what you would like to know about is me now and my future.