family

To say that the elder was otherworldly, was a understatement, you could feel the waves of power coming off her. justin and jessica, stood frozen at the edge near the water, they both looked scared, excited and horribly nervous, i couldn't understand why they looked the way they did, i was intrigued by the water nymph before me. the elders gaze turned to us and i saw the other two jerk to attention, its like they were afraid that the slightest thing could upset her and that would be a terrible thing to do, i truly couldn't under stand it she seemed so nice and welcoming to me, i smiled at justin and jessica and started to walk over to the elder, she didn't show much emotion upon her face but her aura, although different from humans and ours, told much more than her expression ever could, even if one of her brows didn't arch up in surprise, i could feel it and smell it coming from her, as well as the fascination that we both shared. the elder rose from her chair, the dress she wore moved with her and it looked as if the water was flowing and swirling around her, looking closely at her aura i could see she was like royalty to the nymphs here.

i stopped walking towards her once i was in reaching distance and instantly bowed saying "its a pleasure to meet you, elder, thank you for allowing us to see you here" as i looked up i saw the amusement and laughter hidden in her eyes, she smiled at me " rise young one, i have my own reasons for wanting to meet you, and i think you have questions i could answer, no?" standing upright again, what she said was running through my head, her voice was soft and gentle like a beautiful melody "now elder, you seem to know more than you are letting on, are you teasing me" what can i say, i cant help but be a bit mischievous, she had trouble holding back her laughter but i doubt many can see that, looking back at justin and jessica had me almost doubled over in laughter myself justin looked extremely pale, shocked even, his mouth hung open and i was partially concerned that he would faint, whereas, jessica she looked mortified at my behaviour which made me smile even more "simon!" i knew jessica couldn't hold back for long "how dare you!, do you have no manners and don't you even know who you are talking to!" by this point me and the elder looked at each other and we could not hold back our laughter anymore.

we calm down every look me and the elder shared was full of humour "now jessica, is that anyway to speak while in the presence of the elder here?" i was beaming at her like i was completely innocent, and like i expected of her, jessica was red in the face, she reminded me of a tomato "wha.... why... huh!?" wow she was confused, looking at them both I said "come over here the both of you and introduce yourselves, its impolite not to do so" hesitantly they both came over to my side staring wide eyed at the elder "elder of the water nymphs, i presents to you, jessica, the short one, and her brother justin" she turned and looked at them both as i spoke "don't look so alarmed children come, sit and eat" we all walked over to the table and sat "oh before i forget i must introduce myself" the elder looked amused "I am the elder of the water nymphs pleased to meet you, and think you already figured it out simon, i know of who you are so you have no need to worry about such things here" i smiled at her "thank you, you just confirmed my thoughts on the matter" and with that we were all sat, justin and jessica reminded me of statues with how still the were sitting, it was very comical "as you already know I am the elder, the oldest royal water nymph living in these waters, my daughter was the one to show you the way here."

looking at the aura around me, everything glowed, the elders aura was amazing to see, it was like every color of the ocean, all the blues you could ever imagine all swirling around her i could even see turquoise swimming within the elders glow, jessica and justin was a completely different, Jessica's was almost as tense as she was, it was hardly moving, her main colors were all dark, dark red, dark blue, grays and dark greens, to me that is strange but it strangely suited her. i was worried when i looked at justin, his aura was sporadic, jumping all over the place, what concerned me was that it was fluctuating, the main colors of his were shades of gold, blues, reds and whites, it was truly dazzling to see. it was like the elder could sense my agitation as when i looked at her she spoke "do not worry, i will explain what's happening, in time, but for now eat and relax" even with her words i was still nervous for justin, i don't normally see aura's fluxuate like that, but we all did as the elder said, we ate and tried to relax.