alone?

"i have to keep calm, keep calm, expel the energy, calm down, let the energy go" that was what i said to myself every day normally more than once, iv always had to do that since my power has grown, if i don't different things can happen, for one my eyes change color, the angrier i am the darker they go, till they are the darkest black, sometimes i black out and everything is like a dream when i wake and there are things destroyed, people unconscious, worse i almost killed someone. I'm eighteen now and i have had these powers for eight years, and i had to put up with idiots at school "fag! go die in a hole! I'd help you myself but i don't want you coming on to me" speak of the devils that was Matt hes always had a thing for bully me about being the way i am, hes about six foot, with short dark hair spiked up, his eyes were a dull blue, and he had that typical jock look expensive clothes, muscles on show, i look at him in the eyes and say "what don't pretend you wont like it, shame your not my type. dick!" ok so i don't help myself, but can you blame me.

with that comment he raised his fist to hit me and i lost control, i stopped his fist just before he managed to hit me and i knew my eyes had changed, i saw the fear in his eyes, there all the same, worthless, i smile at him and that's when he starts to cry "dude! your fucking teeth" yep my teeth have sharped i see red tinging my vision, his aura stands out so brightly and I'm so hungry, i didn't notice his other fist till it him me in the head, releasing him in shock, that was the worst thing he could have done, hitting me made me loose my temper. I was going to enjoy this, and with that i felt the gathering of power,  blue light shined out of my nails into points "wh-what are you! you really are a fucking freak!" his fear tastes so good "i may be a freak but you are not going to remember, not when you die" with that i cut across his face right on his cheek, blood pooled on the surface and started to slide down, my hands wrapped around his throat all i could do was look at the terror in his eyes.

lifting him up against the wall and leaned in closer, licking the blood on his face i started to drain his energy, i felt alive for the first time in ages,i didn't care that i would have to leave again, move some where else. i started to feel what he felt, living through those feelings felt like a complete high, till i felt something, images started to play out in my head, i saw me from his eyes "why was he thinking of me? its not like normal when he takes the piss out of me"  the feelings that came with the images of me walking through the hallways, i felt longing, compassion and that cant be, i pulled back shocked, at least i was back in control i let go feeling my anger settle, i looked at him "why?" the only thing i can say, he looked up "i fell for you a long time ago, and i think i love you" i didn't know what to say so i did what i thought was best i lent down gave him a soft kiss on the lips, held his gaze.

i know when i have him completely in my control no matter what i say he will do it now "you will not remember anything except that kiss, you wont remember me hurting you, you will remember me telling you I'm leaving giving you a kiss and saying good bye, now sleep" with that he fell unconscious, great. i stand back and realised i started to lose control again "stand back and don't kill him" shit, i turn around and i was frozen a guy and girl was stood watching me i can see the power they held vibrate around them "and who are you?" the look in the guys eyes shocked me they were a mesmerizing silver, his hair was a blue that could rival the ocean and he had a sun kissed look upon his skin, he looked about six foot two, the girl on the other hand was barely five foot and had long waving midnight black hair, pale skin and dark stern looking eyes, i looked to the guy just as he started to speak "we have been following your mess you have been leaving behind" he looked kinda angry at that, hmm makes him kinda cute, shame ill be ditching them soon "well I'm leaving here so there's no mess to clear up" i smiled at them ready to leave when i feel a pull on my mind and i know one of them are trying to control me.

i push back knowing it will cause pain "aghh!!" the girl fell to her knees holding her head "do not try to go into my head, you will only end up worse, or go insane" with that i smiled and walked of out of my school for good. i wonder where i should go now, i have moved from place to place already and I have no where to go to next "wait, let me talk to you!" i turn my head and see the guy from i the school running after me, god he is going to get on my nerves fast "what." he looks startled that i am slightly aggressive towards him, ha, have i shown anything to say hi I'm friendly. no. As i turn to face him he says "we want to help you, every time we follow you, you have moved already leaving behind chaos, destruction and almost death!, you don't know what you are or what you are doing, let us help you" and as he uttered those words alarm bells started to go off in my head, i couldn't trust him, i couldn't trust any body, so i did the only reasonable thing i shifted, straight through a portal to somewhere, i haven't mastered it yet but i always come out in forests or somewhere remote.