|Overwatch| Sombra x Reader - Cockroaches

Request from @

Request from @

"Sombra! Help!" (Name) screamed as banging was heard from the Next room. Sombra's Room.

Sombra heard her shriek and grabbed her pistol from dried her and ran to (name)'s room. "Don't worry mi amor I'm coming!" The hacker yelled kicking her girlfriends door open. (Name) was on the bed crying with a shoe in hand. Sombra ran over to (name) collecting her in her arms. "(Name) what happened?! Are you okay amor?" the hacker said looking her girlfriend straight in the eyes. "C-cockroach!" Sombra' eyes widen. A moment of silence passed before Sombra clutches her stomach in laughter " Ai dios (name) a cockroach, are you kidding me?!" The hacker was then punched in the shoulder.

"Worth it, now where's the cockroach."

"It's in my bedroom on the wall." (Name) said still crying a little. Sombra walks into the room and shrieks "AI DIOS MIO AI DIOS SANTOS , LA CUCARACHA IS HUGE! DIE CUCARACHA DIE!." The hispanics woman's yelling could be heard through out the base. Sombra tries to shoot the cockroach , but the cock roach evades every shot.
Finally Mercy walks in the room seeing a crying (name) on the bed and an angry Mexican firing bullets at a wall. Angela had already had a tough day and was now dealing with this. Other Overwatch came to watch what was happening ,but Angela told them to leave.

Angela had decided that she had enough of this and pulled out her pistol and shot the cockroach. The room went quiet as soon as the shot rang out. Angela picked up the cockroach , set it aflame ,threw it out the window , and walked out of the room.

(Name) was now quiet and huddled under the blankets shivering, she knows if there is one cockroach, there must be another. Sombra sighed and holstered her gun. "(Name) you can sleep in my room tonight .

"Really!? Thanks Sombra!" (Name) said wrapping her arms around her girlfriend's neck. The hacker wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's waist and carries her to her bedroom. "Thanks Sombra."

Sombra looks down and kisses (name)'s forehead. "Te amo (name)."
Sombra sets (name) down into her royal purple bed and pulls the blanket over her then gets in herself.

Sombra then turns over to her girlfriend and pulls her towards her. (Name) snuggles closer to the hacker burying her head into Sombra's neck.
Two fingers lift (name) chin up to meet Sombra's gaze. "Te amo (name)."  With those words said. The hacker connects her lips with (name) sneaking her tongue between her lips. (Name) moans from beneath her and squirms a little when Sombra bites her lip. The hacker smirked against the woman's lips and lets her free hand slip into (name)'s pants dragging out moan yet again.

Sombra was about to slip a finger inside of (name) when "We are Number One" started playing in the room next to theirs.
They soon heard Angela reloading her pistol and her footsteps as she marched down the hall mumbling "Meine gott Reaper I swear..."

(Name) sat up "Well, that was a turn off." Sombra nodded "Remind me to kill Reaper in the morning, I'm going to bed mi amor." Sombra said snaking her arms around the other female's waist.

BONUS
1:30 am

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG
Angela fired her pistol multiple times at reapers boom box , obliterating it completely.

"GABRIEL GO TO GOD DAMN SLEEP YOU UNDEAD HALLOWEEN MASK WEARING NINJA!!!!" Angela yelled shooting Reaper between the legs and slammed the door behind her.