The Eager Jew

Just a small thing I came up with while watching Imaginationland The Trilogy. 

The boys are 17 in this.

. I do not own South Park. If I did there would probably one giant orgy involving the main four and Butters. Also Kyman would be VERY CANON.

He knew his jew was eager to suck his balls but he didn't think he was this eager. Kyle was currently on his knees in front of Cartman. He randomly showed up at Cartman's door demanding to talk to him alone. They then proceeded to go to his room and as soon as the door was closed Kyle kneeled in front of him unbuttoning and pulling down the brunette's pants. "K-Kahl what the hell are you doing!?" Kyle didn't answer as he tugged the larger boy's underwear down. Cartman gasped as he felt Kyle's hot tongue against his shaft. Kyle then proceeded to move lower and ran his tongue along Cartman's balls. Cartman moaned softly pulling off Kyle's hat and ran his fingers through the ginger curls. "Oh Kahl~..." Kyle took one into his mouth and sucked roughly causing Cartman to pull on his curls. The ginger grabbed Cartman's hips and pulled them forward moaning against the ball in his mouth. He pulled away making Cartman groan in frustration as Kyle kissed his somewhat thick thighs. Kyle smirked against his thigh and reached up grabbing the brunette's cock. He nipped at Cartman's thigh roughly and unbuttoned and unzipped his own pants pulling out his own cock. He then moved back up and took the opposite ball in his mouth and nipped at it. The larger boy grabbed Kyle's hair roughly and pulled him up making the latter wince. He felt Cartman press his lips roughly against his own. Kyle kissed back moaning against his rival's lips as he felt the latter's tongue being roughly shoved into his mouth. Both boys gasped as they felt the tips of their dicks brush against each other. "Eric~..." Kyle moaned softly as he felt his cock being stroked lightly then was roughly shoved onto his knees again. His mouth was suddenly full of cock and his eyes widen as he looks up to see Cartman smirking. He felt hands on the back of his head and was slowly pushed down until he felt the tip against the back of his throat and tried to control his gag reflex. The cock slowly pulled out almost completely then slammed back in against his throat making him choke. Cartman proceeded to fuck the Jew's mouth roughly and said boy reached up grabbing the large boy's thick ass digging his nails in. Cartman groaned and thrusted faster making Kyle's eyes roll back. He moaned as his mouth was fucked roughly by his rival/lover. Cartman fucked Kyle's mouth feeling himself getting closer and closer to releasing. "Kahl~ I'm gonna~!" Kyle sudden felt Eric's hot seed shoot down his throat and as soon as his mouth was no longer full of cock, he cough up some of the cum glaring up at the smirking brunette. "You swallowed it like a good boy~?" Kyle wiped his mouth. "I kinda had to since you shot it down my throat you douche..." The brunette chuckles and pulled Kyle up making the ginger wrap his legs around his waist. "Eric what are you doing...?" "You haven't cum yet Jew~..." Kyle suddenly felt the tip of the brunette's cock against his entrance and his eyes widen. "Fatass no~! Don't you dare~!" Eric just smirked pushing his tip in slightly making the ginger tense up. "E-Eric...please don't~..." The smirk slowly turned in a scowl as he pushed in more while pressing Kyle against the wall. "I am your king and you'll do as I say~." Kyle blushed and his eyes widened slightly at Cartman's tone and words. The brunette's smirk returned as he shoved his cock into Kyle to the hilt and Kyle's back arched as he clung to Cartman's shoulders. The large boy groaned at the tightness surrounding him and looked at the ginger. Kyle's face was scrunched up in pain, there were tears in his eyes and he was biting his lip roughly. He was shaking slightly and he dug his nails into Eric's shoulders. Slowly thrusting his hips as he watched Kyle closely then pulls him away from the wall making Kyle cling to him as he walks over to his bed. He lays Kyle down while still inside him and starts thrusting roughly. Kyle moans clinging to Eric. "Ah Eric~...please nm~...m-more~..." Cartman smirked listening to his little Jew beg and giving him what he wanted. He picked up speed thrusting quickly and roughly. He slid his hands up Kyle's shirt and pinched Kyle's nipples roughly. Eric kissed and nipped at Kyle's neck while thrusting roughly then whispered huskily in Kyle's ear, "Do you like that you dirty jewslut~? You like me pounding your ass while you moan my name like a whore~.". Kyle answered with a breathy cry of the other boy's name, "Eric~!" He repeated the brunette's name like a mantra and slowly got louder as he got closer to climaxing. "Eric~...Eric~!...ERIC~...ERIC~!" Suddenly Cartman's dick brushed against something inside Kyle making him cry out in pleasure. Cartman's smirk widened as he thrusted against that spot again making Kyle see stars. "OH RIGHT THERE MY KING RIGHT THERE~!" Eric thrusted roughly into that spot groaning loudly. "Call me that again~" Kyle blushed but was too lost in pleasure to give a fuck at this point. "My king~!"Eric gave a very rough thrust against that little bundle of nerves inside Kyle and next thing he knew he felt Kyle's already tight asshole tighten more around him as Kyle came on their stomachs and he was cumming deep inside the ginger Jew. Kyle panted heavily as he felt the larger boy pull out and collapse beside him. He looked at Cartman who panted slightly and ran a hand through his sweaty hair. "Damn Jew~...that was hot~." Kyle huffed, turned facing 'his king', and snuggled close. "Oh shut up... you're just lucky I'm too tired to hit you..." Cartman gasped pretending to be offended but wrapped his arms around Kyle's waist and kisses his forehead. "Then go to sleep love~..." Kyle closed his eyes cuddling close to Eric and slowly drifted to sleep. Cartman smiled down at his little Jew and ran his fingers through those cute messy ginger curls. "I love you Kyle..." He was about to fall asleep when he heard Kyle mumble in his sleep, "I love you too...my king..."