cover me up

I need a cover.

For a book, that is.

The thing is, I'm not ready to announce the premise of aforementioned book, so I don't want to publish all the details here... So, I mean, if you're interested in helping me out (unlikely), you'd have to shoot me a pm and then be extremely creative and good at what you do and also cooperative because I'm very bad about being bossy (TBTA knows this... hehe, sorry friend) and I also have only a very vague idea of what I want. All I know is, I'll know what I want when I see it.

I really need help from the Wattpad community on this one because I'm rubbish at photoshopping and making these covers, and my computer is busted so I'm working off my mobile, and, as you probably know, that's not very conducive to easy and free internet use.

I feel selfish asking for this as I can't really give you a thing in return, and I quadruple reconsidered posting this chapter, but I really really need help quite a lot. The only way I could think to repay you is by writing a story for you, and who wants one of my silly stories?? Obviously, you'd get a dedication in aforementioned book, that's guaranteed, but I feel as though that's hardly recompense.

*heavy sighing*

virtues is conflicted and regretful.

#yolo