ushijima x hinata

As a matter of fact, yes, it was true that Ushijima Wakatoshi held some feelings  for Hinata "Chibi-chan" Shoyo. However, it had come to be such a surprise that he would actually have to confess. He didn't know that his feelings would be that strong towards the first-year.
Little did he know, the same boy held mutual feelings for him. 

--

It was after their grueling five-set match did he confess. As he started making his way towards Hinata, he could overhear his conversation with Kageyama Tobio. "Ushiwaka... is so damn cool." Kageyama grunted in agreement. It was a grunt, that almost sounded like a pregnant bear in labor. Almost. Ushijima could feel himself rise in heat. His one and only crush had just complimented him- how was he supposed to react? He now wondered whether his cheeks were dappled with pink or not. Then he spoke up.

"Hinata Shoyo of the concrete."

The boy turned around.

"I need to speak with you."

--

Hinata and Ushijima were in the hallway, alone. The taller one's eyes darted around, to assure that no one was watching, especially his teammates. If his teammates had heard that he had fallen in love with a small first-year, let alone being on the opposite team, he would never hear the end of it. 

Hinata was nervous as well. He knew that the one he had fallen in love with was about to confess to him. 

Out of nervousness, Hinata had set up a disguise for himself, to assure himself that no one would recognize him. He put on a shady-looking hoodie, along with sunglasses. With his disguise, he put his hands into his hoodie pocket and said in the deepest voice, "Yeah? What's up, man?" 

"Hinata Shoyo."

"Yeah, man?"

"I'm in love with you." 

"M-Me too, man..."

Behind his sunglasses, Hinata furrowed his eyebrows. He couldn't contain his excitement. Well, down there. But his expression was as calm and composed as ever. Just then, his straight face suddenly turned into a gay one when his smile grew from ear to ear and wrapped his arms around Ushijima's waist. Ushijima sneaked his hands around Hinata's waist as well as he said, 

"Aren't I lucky to have fallen in love with you..."

--

please vote if you enjoyed! if you want more, please comment a crack ship you'd like me to write! thank you. :-)