saeko x nishinoya

It was only just a few days ago did Nishinoya Yuu realize that he wanted Tanaka Saeko as more than just a 'nee-san.' 

--

To be more specific for your and my sake, it was at the Tanaka residence where this realization happened. 

Nishinoya was cuddling with Ryunosuke in a bed, for they were having "one sick sleepover," with Ryu snoring loud like how a lion roars. With these loud snores, Nishinoya was having some difficulty going to sleep. 

Outside of the dark bedroom, a crack of light beamed. Nishinoya could hear the gulping sound of Saeko's alcohol burning down her throat. 

With his insomnia kicking in and his curiosity that was rising, he decided it would be okay just to see what was going on. Nishinoya carefully removed himself from the grasp of Ryu's arms on his waist, and leaped out of the bed. Thankfully, it wasn't a loud, squeaky bed. 

Nishinoya quietly opened the door and saw Tanaka Saeko sitting on the floor, with every piece of furniture moved to the side. Alcohol bottles lay in a circle, almost like a demon ritual. Also, not to mention her clothing. She wore a dark alb, with makeup smeared down her cheeks. Gulping down her last bottle of alcohol in the cooler that was conveniently next to the circle of bottles, Saeko glanced at Nishinoya. "Nishi-yuu-ya..." she mumbled. 

He frowned. What happened to her? "Nee-san..." he mumbled back. It soon became a mumbling conversation. 

"Nee-san... what are you doing?"

"Oh... Nishi-kun... I'm just praying to the gods... ya feel?" 

"Nee-san..."

"What's the matter, honey?"

"I want to join."

--

Nishinoya followed Saeko to her bedroom, where she would find a matching dark alb for him. 

Once they were looking through her closet, Saeko grabbed Nishinoya by the collar and threw him into the closet. "Now you're my hostage. Time to work this Stockholm Syndrome magic," she briefly explained. She chuckled. 

black out!

Nishinoya found himself in a dark room, where he was chained to a leg of a sturdy desk. As he looked around the room, he noticed how this almost looked quite like a bedroom. Looking down at his hands where he was supposedly 'chained,' he realized that he wasn't actually tied to the desk with chains, but with an extension cord. Nishinoya broke a sweat and called out for Saeko, or Ryu.

 "H-Hey! Lemme out!" 

At that moment, a figure appeared before him. It was a feminine figure, who stood only a few centimeters taller than Nishinoya. It chuckled, and said, "So you're finally awake." The figure drew closer to the boy and looked him in the eye. She whispered a few words to him, but through shock, Nishinoya couldn't comprehend what she meant. It almost sounded like,

"Your lips are so plump."

Nishinoya blushed. "Nee-san," he started. Saeko put her finger to his lips, and shushed him. She said in a sexy, husky voice, "Not now, Noya-san. Ryu might hear us." Nishinoya averted his eyes away from Saeko, and looked down. He couldn't handle this. It was bringing a surge of lust to him! Nishinoya needed to fulfill this lust, and with his newfound strength, he tore apart the extension cord that tied him from the leg of the desk and he stood in front of Saeko. "Wh-What are you doing..?" the girl asked. Nishinoya crossed his arms and said, "You have awakened a sense of want and love in myself for you. I want you, Saeko. I love you!" He wrapped his arms around Saeko's neck and he forcefully placed his lips on hers. 

"Oh, Noya-san. I think I love you, too."

--

give me requests

and tell me if you liked it by voting or leaving a comment thanks