September 7 continued

after school...

It had been a long day. Its always a long first day of school. It made it even longer since I  felt very nauseous all day. In my entire school has now 28 pregnant girls in it. That is a lot of girls even though its spread out through the entire grades. 

Sophomores who are pregnant:  Madison Ling, Tara Hamlingson, Monica O' Kelly, Lydia Gordins.

Juniors who are pregnant: Alexis Verda, Shelby Hantrist, Zenya Marque, Callie Pontilay, Marlina Jaxon, Gabriela Peyton, Molly Benton, Zoe Fredson, Caitlin Goblin, Hannah Fenton, Kylie Ray, Spencer Ackley.

Seniors who are pregnant:  Katrina Dylans, Sarah Lucas, Vienna Laiden, Maya Hampton, Fiona Coosen, Tracy Donelley, Phoebe Kliptine, Marissa Clennings, Lindsey West, Whitney Morgan, Kate Livingson, Anna Odalay, and secretly me.

On the way out of school, I pass the nursery. our school has a nursery for the babies of the teenage mothers It has a window looking in and I can see all the babies and kids running around. I don't know why but i decided to go in. i opened the door and walked into a huge room with toys and a small kitchen. I saw a bulletin that had a piece of paper with all the girls due dates on it. I saw that Katrina is due November 22. She was on the waiting list. i saw  that she had already named her son. I know that because it was on the waiting list paper. Her son's name was going to be Perry Jacob Dylans. It was such a cute name, It made me think about my baby.  I saw a club sign up sheet up on the board too. I saw 17 girls where signed up. The girls who where signed up were Katrina, Tara, Lydia, Callie,Sarah, Shelby, Zenya, Molly,Vienna, Caitlin, Monica, Anna, Kate,Hannah, Spencer, Tracy, Maya, Whitney. I wanted to join but remembered that I was hiding it.

I began to walk out when a girl named Avalon Frank opened the door. She wasn't pregnant last year. I saw her go into the back of the nursery and pick up a little girl and kiss her forehead. I see her grab a pink diaper bag. The little girl looked to be 2 or 3 months old.. She walks out and I walk up to her.

"i didn't know you were a mother?"

"I didn't want anyone to know.."

"You were pregnant last year weren't you?"

"yeah."

"Can I hold her?"

"Ummm sure....I guess." She says handing me the baby.

'what's her name?"

"Paislee Noella Frank"

"Aww what a beautiful name"

"Thanks...but why are you in here?"

"Can I trust you?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm pregnant."

"Congratulations!"

"Thanks"

"when are you due?"

"May 6"

"Pais was born May 26, the day we got out of school."

'Really, was it on your due date?"

"No, I was due May 11."

"Oh...I am trying to hide it."

"Oh...that's hard after you start showing."

"Yeah, I bet."

"Well I have to go to work and take her to my sister's house since this place is only open until 5 and i work til 9.

"Ok. can you call me sometime?"

"sure...whats your number?

"565-609-8560"

*******AUTHOR'S NOTE***********************************************************************************

Hey guys, 

So I have a lot going on today but like I said..I would put a chapter out every sunday.  It may be short but I couldn''t finish it...so see y'all next week..hopefully it'll be bigger and better. Sorry its short!

Love you all, Kat