September 6

Tomorrow I start my Senior year. Unfortunately I'm starting mine pregnant.  I have noticed some symptoms of pregnancy such as sore boobs...backaches......missed period...and bloating. I haven't felt horrible. yet. I do worry how my backs gonna feel if I have to sit in desks.  nobody has noticed any differences in my body...or that I know of. The only thing I notice are bigger are my boobs.

"Aly!" Mom calls from the kitchen.

"What!" I say

"Rosali's here"

"OK, send her up!" 

Rosali opens the door.

"hey, do you want to go out to dinner with me?"

"yeah, sure, let me grab my purse and tell my Mom!"

OK.

I grab my purse and rush out the door.

In the car I start to feel nauseous.

"Aly are you Ok?" Rosali asks

"I'm just a little nauseous"

"Do you still want to eat?"

"Yeah"

"I've been thinking...Maybe you should at least tell your parents."

"Tell my parents what?"

She gives we a funny stare.

"You cannot pretend this isn't happening because it is," She says" You are the mother to a baby and to that baby's well being! You can't pretend this isn't happening! You just can't"

"Rosali if you are gonna judge me than take me home!"

"i'm not trying to be mean," she says, "I'm looking out for you! what are your parents gonna say when you start to get a baby bump?"

"I don't know, I don't know"

"Exactly!"

"I'm not exactly in a position to make smart choices!"

"Ok, then let me help you!"

"NO!'' I cry

"why?" 

"I don't want to disapoint them, they always said don't get pregnant in highschool!"

"Aly, they love you and eventually they'll get over it!

I am speechless..I feel sick...Oh no..I feel like really sick...Its coming up. I turn to the window and try to roll it down but its child locked. I throw up all over her car. repeatedly.

I guess morning, noon, and night sickness has hit!

"I'm so sorry!" I say

"Its fine, your pregnant, it was bound to happen sometime!"

Thank God for the friend I have!

"Aly...Why don't we go over to my house and get you cleaned up..like you can shower and then I will come with you to tell your parents."

I start to realize whatever I say isn't going to get me out of this so I just answer with a "yes''

1 1/2 hour later...

am scared to death to tell my Mom! I'm so so so so...*insert 32785646 more so's in this blank* scared to tell my DAD!

We get seated in the car and Rosali hands me a puke bag just in case it happens again.

"Rose I can't do it!" 

"Yes you can...You just have to tell yourself you can"

"I'm not telling people at school tommarow!"