The begining

As promised here is the next part.I will be posting here every Wednesday.I hope you enjoy and if this is the first story you read from me go check out my others.

Third person pov:

It had started as a normal day.The sun was shining brightly and the birds were chirping happily.The streets were as busy as always with students going to school and adults going to work.No one knew their lives were about to change.Kids were running around laughing and playing with their friends.But it all changed in only a few minutes.The laughter was replaced with screams.The kids were replaced with dead bodies.There was not a single smile to be found.The clouds had gathered around the sun casting darkness over the world.The streets were now dead quite.Not a single live soul to be seen except one.A girl around the age of 16 was hiding in her schools toilets.Tears were streaming down her eyes like a waterfall.Her whole body was trembling with fear not daring to make a noise.She was always afraid of being left alone and now here she is hoping that this is all a nightmare.Faint noise could be heard outside such as groaning and things falling and moving.She would often look at her phone hoping her parents will text or call her saying that they are on their way.In another school there was a group of boys locked in a classroom.On a normal day they wouldn't shut up but now none could open their mouth to speak.They had ran as fast as they could to a classroom once it had all began.No one cried or even showed fear but they all knew they were scared shitless however even though there situation one of them couldn't stop thinking about his younger sister.He wanted her back.His friends knew how much he loved her and now there is a possibility she is dead.She had decided to go to a different school despite her brothers protests.Unlike him she was a smart girl with no fears except one.She feared being all alone.He name is (Y/N)."Bryce we can look for her later.Right now we need to think how to get out of here.""I know but what if she is all alone?What if she is waiting for me?""(Y/N) is a tough and smart girl.I bet right now she is worrying about her dumb older brother.""You don't know how I feel Luke.You have never had siblings to even worry about."As Luke was about to speak Bryce's phone had vibrated.Once he saw his phone he felt reassured.He had received a message from his sister telling him she is fine.Never had he thought that a simple text could make him feel so happy.His friends crowded around him and one by one they learnt the news.By now Bryce had calmed down.He was planning how to get her."We will need to spent the night here.""Seriously?""There's no way I can fall asleep with those things out there."The boys started arguing with each other.Normally people would be worried for food and water but that was the last thing they were thinking.They all had nice lives but it has all changed.Without knowing who else is alive or what was even happening the boys didn't have much of a choise for what they should do.They had all realized that they will need someone's help to escape.