She's... dead

Once at the top Bryce snatched the map. Looking for the bathrooms he began speeding.

Only to be stopped by a hand. The hand pulled at his shirt stopping him I'm his tracks.

It was Craig. He's index finger across his lips silencing Bryce. The finger then moved pointing to a couple of zombies.

These looked different to the other ones. It was as if they had more muscle than any other.

"What do we do with them?"

"Exactly what we've done with the rest. We kill them silently and mo-"

One of the muscle zombies began running in their direction. Everyone dodged away.

The other zombie looked at the ruckus spotting the guys. It too began charging.

"Bryce what do we do now??"

"Run!"

They began sprinting away in all direction. Brock stayed by Tyler's side keeping him safe.

As whatever reason the zombie's were uninterested in Brock. Bryce sprinted in the direction of the toilets with Evan not too far behind.

Tripping over an amputated limb Bryce fell down. Cutting his knee in the process.

The zombie close behind set his eyes on the blood. With a load 'ROOOOAR' he charged once again.

Evan took a stance with the shotgun aiming it at the charging muscle zombie.

His hands shaking he pulled the trigger. Barely hitting the zombie it fell down.

Screeching in pain and agony. Bryce looked at Evan and then at the body on the ground.

"Are you okay Bryce?"

"Yeah... as good as new."

Evan brought his sweaty hand up to Bryce pulling him up. The two caught their breath.

"The toilets are not too far from here. Let's go."

"What about the others Bryce?"

"We'll find them later. They know we're up here."

Continuing their journey, loud moans and groans were heard. Finding the source the toilets stood in front of them.

Flooded with the undead. Shocked Bryce lost all strength. Falling down to his knees more blood ushered out of his wound.

"Bryce... I'm very sorry for your umm loss."

"Shu-shut up! I'm going on there! I've got to I've got to find her!" Bryce went to stand up only to be shoved back down.

Evan looked at the hand which didn't belong to him. The hand belonged to Lieutenant Matthew.

"You're not going no where brat."

Lieutenant Matthew began shooting each and every zombie in the herd. After a while the herd were only bodies on the floor.

Bryce got up rushing inside. Making sure to look at each and every face. Inside (Y/N)'s bag stood there.

Bloodied up and ripped apart. Checking every stall there was Bryce took out a hidden knife.

Swiftly bringing it to his neck his hand got snapped. Bryce shouted in pain dropping the knife.

"I'm sure your sister wouldn't want you to die of suicide now would she?"

Lieutenant Matthew knocked Bryce out. Ordering his men around the bag was taken.

"Okay brats you're all going back. Back home to safety."

With no will left to fight him they listened and did as told. Brock was now more trusted by the soldiers but he was still considered as dangerous.

Once back Bryce's arm was looked at. "I'm sorry to say this but it looks like it's broken. We'll put a cast on it."

After that Bryce locked himself up. Refusing any food which was handed to him.

How am I supposed to live now without (Y/N) here? Jose supposed to be my annoying sister?

"Bryce your father calls you."

Bryce got up and strolled towards his father's room.

"Yes dad?"

"I've decided to allow you and your friends to make a camp for yourself. You'll take some of my soldiers and citizens and live there as the boss."

Bryce nodded leaving the room. Still depressed. He didn't want a life without his sister.

Authors note:
I know this looks like the end but it ain't. U and Ohm still hasn't been introduced after all. New chapter coming out soon