Chapter 1

So I hope you guys like this video and subscribe if you like my channel,and I'll see you next week. Bye! 

After video:

I closed my camera,and put it in my bag then got dressed in this:

Taylia come down here! I need you to come with me to the airport to pick someone up!

Ok Tanner! I'll be down there in a minute.

 ONE MINUTE LATER:

Ok I'm ready!  Ok lets go said Tanner. So I got in Tanners car and while we drove I said So who are we picking up at the airport. You have to wait and find out said tanner. While we pulled in the airport I said But Tanner I don't won't to. We pulled up to the pick up. We got out of Tanner's car and some random person said Oh hey Taylia and Tanner! I turned around and it was Meghan Dylan's younger sister. Oh my god Meg is it really you!!!!! I screamed very loudly I realized because some random people started to look at me weirdly and I just waved at them.Then Meg laughed and said Yup it's me! But I need to show you some one. We walked over to someone that looked a lot like Tanner firkin Fox.We then stopped and Meg said Well I like you to meet my boyfriend Tanner Fox....

So I hope you guys like this chapter that I wrote and plase vote. I'll see you in the next chapter and I'll write soon bye!!!!