Chapter 2

Hi my name is Taylia! I smiled but in the inside I was upset and crushed because I kind of liked Tanner ever since I whached one of his video but I couldn't like him. He's my best friend's boyfriend.  Then tanner got me out of my thought when he said hi. My brother then came over and asked if we all wanted to go to Taco Bell.Then we all  said yes and we all headed to my brother's  car.

We got in my bother car and drove to Taco Bell :

Then we turned into the Taco Bell parking lot and  Tanner got a parking spot in Taco bell.   

After we got are food:

We then  started to drive to drop off Tanner and Meghan.My thought's  then stopped when someone said So Tan-tan do you want to sleep in my bed to night Meghan said. I kind of have to said Tanner.  I kind of wish tanner wasn't dating meg because  if your wondering Meghan is a big hoe when it come to guys she dates. I know why do you say that about your best friend. Well because a few times I came over to her house she was having it with some guys I  didn't even  know and my brother was involved  a few times. I still hate her  for it because it hurt my bother when she broke his heart after the next day. Then we all came to a stop when Tanner (my brother) stopped at Meghan's house and so Tanner and meg got out.So me and my bother headed home to bed. Tanner  then said I can tell you like tanner.Ho how did you never mind I said. We then got in are drive way and got out . 

I went up stairs and got in this:

                                                                 (without sneakers, bracelet, and bag)

Then I pluged my phone into the charger and put it on my nightstand. Got into my blankets and went to bed.

(Thanks for reading this  and plaese vote if you like this chapter or anyothers.)