Chapter 3

Ignis, Cor, Noct , Prompto and Gladio had a small talk about their plans on getting the princesses of Tenebrae. Tenebrae has been captured by Niflheim Rule when Noctis was a little boy and his father were there for a trip. The Kingdom is ruled by the Nox Fleuret, They have the youngest Oracle Lady Lunafreya Nox Fleuret and the Princess, Stella Nox Fleuret.
"So Noct whats the plan?" Ignis asked his leader, Ignis wanted Noctis to call out the shots for now on since he will become the future king of Lucis when they take it back.
Noctis thought for awhile. "I know this sounds dangerous but I plan on going by myself" Cor did not agree with this and wanted to knock the sense into him. "Are you crazy!, it is controlled under Niflheim rule and you expect to walk in without getting captured. Im sorry your highness but your not doing this alone" Noctis looked like he ignored Cor but thought aaabout it. It may be a bit risky but it was a risk to take to get his childhood friends out of Tenebrae. "Look it may dangerous but I need to help them, plus I dont want you guys to get hurt" Cor was furious "and you expect not to get hurt"
Noctis walked out of the room and than stoped at the door "Im doing this if you like it or not" Cor's eyes widened. Cor realised Noctis is becoming a King. A king who will anything for the people.

Noctis was walking around the Guardian Corp corridors watching soldiers train and spots team Nora talking. He notices Team Nora are mechanics and wanted to ask if they have a motorcycle he could borrow. As he was walking Lebreau spotted him "Hey Prince! Come! Sit down with us" Noctis agreed since it was an opportunity to ask. "So Noct, hows it hanging" snow asked him "Nothing much really what bout yourself" Noctis said resting his cheeks on his knuckles "Just thinking on what I should get Serah for our anniversary, we've been married for a year now" he smiled. Noctis was surprise since Serah was only 18 and she was married. "Nice!, but hey guys can I ask you a favor?" "Sure thing " Gadot called out "will you guys let me borrow a motorcycle, I need for it something"
"Do you plan on telling us this something?" Yuj asked
Noctis told them about Tenebrae and The Princesses he plans on helping out. They agreed and Snow showed him the Bike. "Yeah this will take you all the way without stopping for fuel since we found a Magitek Engine and replace it on this bike. Press that button it will open a trunk on the sides to put your stuff in."
"Alright thanks Snow and you guys too" Gadot, Yuj, Maqui and Lebreau nodded at him.

Noctis made his way to his room and took a few belongings with him. He turned around to face his door and Lightning was there. "Cor told me where your going"
"What your gunna try persuade me not go?" Noctis grabbed his stuff and about to walk past Lightning until she grabbed his arm "just be careful alright" Noctis nodded. Him and Lightning have been close lately since he and the boys got here. Noctis was thankful she cared about him, he smiled and said "you honestly think they can stop me"
Lightning has a small grin on her face because she knew Noctis was a tad bit cocky but she knows he is messing. They exchanged goodbyes and Noctis made his way to the Bike, he pressed the button and the sides opened up. He put his belongings inside and sat on the vehicle. He started it up and off he went to Tenebrae.

_____________________________
Chapter 3 is short sorry bout that hehe anyway leave any suggestions on what to write next and tell me how you feel about it so far. :)