Xaviden

"Hey, what are you working on" Aiden asked, he walked over to see what Xavier was doing.

Xavier sat up "Well, this machine it's just a device, I am almost finished, why don't you bother Issy and ask about her barcer?" he sounded annoyed.

"Well, tell me when you are done, I want to see what it can do" Aiden left Xavier's study.

"Whatever, I don't like that guy, he's just stupid" he continued to work, a few hours later, Xavier finished and decided to go and show it to Aiden. He stood up and opened the door, not noticing Aiden who was standing in the hallway, and bumped into him.

"Are you ok-oh uh, what is happening to you?" Aiden looked to see Xavier becoming a little fluid like.

"No, no no, It was in the development hrk" Xavier fell on the ground.

"Xavier wake, ARgh" Aiden's hand suddenly melded itself to Xavier's shoulder.

"Xavier, XAVIER, aRgH" he got knocked out as both of them fused together.

After a while, they woke up.

"Xavier? Where are you?" Aiden asked.

"What the hell, why am I asking where I am?" Xavier wondered out loud.

"Xavier what is happening!?" Aiden said.

"Shut up, I can't concentrate" Xavier retorted.

"Why are we FUSED!!" Aiden yelled.

"Oh crap, this can't be happening" Xavier thought.

"What the hell, I can hear your thoughts" Aiden announced,

"Whuh, we need to go to a mirror" Xavier spoke in his mind.

"If we can get there" Aiden remarked.

The new them tried to stand up, they stumbled a little, wobbling a little too much.

"Right, Left, Right Left, Right Left" Xavier muttered.

They stumbled their way to the bathroom, the mirror on the wall shown a person with medium long hair with a white streak in it, they had two different eye colors, one green on the right, one brown on the left. They had a stained blue tank top with a hoodie that clashed green and grey together.

"Oh no, Why does this have to happen?" Xavier panicked.

"I'm sure this would wear off someday, right?" Aiden reassured.

"But what if we don't?" Xavier put half of their face in their right hande.

"We'll find a way, when we do, We would be able to at least be more friendly" Aiden patted their left hand on their right shoulder.

A month passed.

"Xaviden, Are you guys home?" Alexis called out.

"Yeah, Why?" Xaviden asked.

"Hehehe, Unison" Xavier chuckled.

"I think I got a way to separate you two, you want to try it?"

"Maybe later" Aiden said.

Xaviden then hugged himself.

"I think we're good" Xavier said.