18+ Oscon Smut

I looked over at the table nearby, Issy and Noah making out in the corner, I saw at the front was Zoey and Jamie, Reading a book together, Julian and Topher at the booth sharing a milkshake.
These are my classmates, Most of us are dating either in our class or from other schools, Yet, here i am, staring at lovebirds, Having dates. While i'm here to temp.
"gah" I let out a frustrated sigh.
"Aiden are you all right?" Someone asked.
"huh?" I looked over to see Ollie. A little backstory, he's my first gay crush, so yes, taunt me further world.
"Not really, I wish i had someone..." I looked down at the counter.
"What, oh, Okay remind me why you want to work at a cafe?"
"Discount on milk tea" i admitted, actually, that plus Ollie hangs out here all the time.
"well maybe we could hang out in the dorms, I mean we could play some games Keep out minds off of single life" Ollie suggested.
"Sure, good thing i'm done with my shift", I left my apron on the bar.

We went to Ashton High's dorms, it was kinda cool. He lead me to his dorm, as i suspected he had console on one side and his messy bed on the other.
"Uh, nice place i uh..." I looked at Ollie who was unbuttoning his shirt.
"What are you doing!?!?!" I exclaimed.
"Getting comfortable, so we can play games" He said.
I blushed "yeah well why are you doing all the way" I blushed harder as Ollie stood there almost shirtless.
"I, you know what, if you are so uncomfortable, take off your own." he suggested.
"Wh-what, W-w-wait!!" he walked towards me and tried to take off my shirt, I tried resisting but, i couldn't.
We stood there, shirtless, and me, a red mess. Ollie looked a little red as well.
Then he, leaned in.

We started making out, Me and Ollie. Our chests slapped onto eachother, we starting grinding our crtotches together, making out pants tighter by each grind. It soon started to escalate, I started licking his chest and stomach, kissing him everywhere, he moans as i go down and further to his belt buckle. I pulled out the belt and undo his jeans, taking them off slowly until his boxers were revealed. just looking at the boxers, I could see the tent that formed. I pulled it down to see a large dick, I drooled just looking at looking. I started sucking his dick, bobbing my head, back and forth,before it could happen.

"Maybe we should try something" Ollie had a twinkle in his eye.

We positioned ourselves like 69, we were toying with each other, licking the tips and the shaft, whimpering over the tease the other was doing. I guess i was the first to break, and started sucking him off, he started right after me. We kept at it for a while, moaning, in the pleasure of eachothers, "extended company", covering the entirety of the members, coating it in thick saliva. We kept at it until we both came, giving way to a salty white liquid.
We sat up to face each other, staring deeply, without swallowing the cum within our mouths, I felt a little disgusted, but that feeling was overcome by arousal. We french kissed, having our cum slosh around and mix together, it burned, but i didn't care. Our tongues fought amongst the sloshing of liquid, we moaned, muffled by our kiss. This was the ultimate fluid exchange. We broke apart, i swallowed the mixture of our seeds. Ollie proceeded to grab me,I knew what he wanted to do, and damn, how am i going to say no, now.

He took me in, I propped myself so he could initiate. He put his dick up my ass, slowly enough for me to adjust.
"So i guess you don't do this often" he said.
"My first time actually" I admitted.
"Mine with a guy, well, let's make this fun"

Ollie started to thrust slowly, but soon it picked up pace. Ever so close it reaches my g-spot, tears formed in my eyes. I felt ecstasy, I felt this rush of emotions. Every time it reaches it I felt pleasure rush through my veins, I called out "Ollie", it continued until it was enough... We get up drenched in fluids, tears, saliva, sweat and cum, everywhere. We lay there, kissing each other.

"I doubt we are just friends now" I joked.
"Geez, that was amazing" He panted.
"No wonder people love this stuff"
"Yeah" He turned to me and kissed me, right on the lips. Our fatigued bodies became limp, as we lay naked on the dorm bed.