Chapter 10: Baby Katherine is Here!

Tayler's POV

Kayla is in so much pain right now. I wish I could take her pain way. "I can wait to see our baby girl." I said to Kayla. "Well you will cause I think she coming right now." She says to me. Morgan goes and gets the doctor cause Kayla feels like she's ready to push. The doctor came in and told Kayla to choose who she wants in the room with us. "I want Morgan and Bryce to stay cause we want them to be Katherine's god parents." Morgan and Bryce were happy that Kayla said that. I grabbed her hand and Bryce grabbed her other hand so she would brake Morgan's hand.

*5 minutes into pushing*

"Tayler I can't push anymore I'm to tired." she says. "Kayla look at me. You can do this. I'm here, Bryce is here and Morgan is her and Katherine is ready to meet her mommy and daddy. I need you to push ok. We're all here." Kayla nodded and started pushing again.

*after pushing*

"She looks so much like you Tayler." "No Kayla, she looks like both of us." I tell her. Bryce went to go get everyone so they can come and see Katherine Renee Holder. 

Katherine Renee Holder7 lbs 8 oz 22 in

7 lbs 8 oz 
22 in. long

"She is so beautiful Kayla. She looks just like you and Tayler." said my mom. 

*the next day*

We finally get to take our little girl home. Kayla has been up for 4 hours so when we get home I'm going to take care of our little girl while she sleeps in our room. We finally made it home and Kayla went to the couch to get some sleep. I take Kathy to her nursery and sang to her while I rocked her in the rocking chair.

Gotta hold on easy as I let you go.
Gonna tell you how much I love you, though you think you already know.
I remember I thought you looked like an angel wrapped in pink so soft and warm.
You've had me wrapped around your finger since the day you were born.

You're beautiful baby from the outside in.
Chase your dreams but always know the road that'll lead you home again.
Go on, take on this whole world.
But to me you know you'll always be, my little girl.

When you were in trouble that crooked little smile could melt my heart of stone.
Now look at you, I've turned around and you've almost grown.
Sometimes you're asleep I whisper "I Love You!" in the moonlight at your door.
As I walk away, I hear you say, "Daddy Love You More!".

You're beautiful baby from the outside in.
Chase your dreams but always know the road that'll lead you home again.
Go on, take on this whole world.
But to me you know you'll always be, my little girl.

Someday, some boy will come and ask me for your hand.
But I won't say "yes" to him unless I know, he's the half
that makes you whole, he has a poet's soul, and the heart of a man's man.
I know he'll say that he's in love.
But between you and me. He won't be good enough!

You're beautiful baby from the outside in.
Chase your dreams but always know the road that'll lead you home again.
Go on, take on this whole world.
But to me you know you'll always be, my little girl.

I see Kayla walk in and I hand her Kathy and she puts her in the crib and Kayla brings me to the long pink chair and I hold her while she falls back to sleep. I kiss the top of her head and I fell asleep with my wife in my arms.

Awe look at that. Kayla and Tayler are sleeping together in Katherine's nursery with her. Next up finding out what Destiny's baby is!!! Be sure to vote and comment on who I should write a story for next.