Chapter 15: Why Did He have to Show Up

Cameron's POV

I'm worried about Des she passed out and she feels so hot. Makayla is in Kathy's room for now sleeping while I take care of Des. She started to wake up and she said"Where's Makayla??? I want to see her. I haven't seen her in 4 years. Oh I hope that she will remember me." I went upstairs to get Makayla and helped her down the stars and when she saw Des she yelled "Mommy!!!!" Makayla ran to Des and Des was so happy that she remembered her. Now we need Karol's help to put Brendan in prison for what he did to Des and I also need to adopted Makayla as my first daughter.

Kayla's POV 

I hear Des crying in the living room and that is when I saw Makayla. "Auntie Kayla!!!!" She ran to me and I had tears in my eyes again. I thought I would never see this little girl again. Mom came in and so did Justin. Makayla ran to them both and they were happy Morgan came in next and hugged Makayla cause she is home where she belongs. I introduced her to her Uncle Tayler and Uncle Bryce and she fell in love with them both and she hugged them too. I looked at Des and she was still crying just like I was when Chad came back. I went over to her and held her till she stopped crying. Makayla went over to Des and said"Mommy don't cry i'm here now." Des got down on her knees again and held that little girl like she's never going to let her go. 

*2 months later*

Des is going into labor and we all are going to the hospital. I can wait to meet that little boy. Des is going to name him Evan Michael after our late Uncle Evan Michael Fuller who died in Afghanistan late last year. 

*3 hours into labor*

Destiny's POV

"Cam I can't do this i'm to tired." I say to Cam. "Des you need to do this. Kayla and I are here with you I need you to push for me ok." I nodded and continued to push.

*Evan Michael Dallas is finally here*

I can't believe I did it. I brought this little boy into the world. "Hi Evan. I'm your mommy and this is your daddy and your auntie Kayla." I handed Evan to Cam so he can hold him and he looks so happy to be a dad and to have a son right off the bat.

" I handed Evan to Cam so he can hold him and he looks so happy to be a dad and to have a son right off the bat

'Evan Michael Dallas 9lbs 4oz 34 inches long'

I heard the rest of my family come in and they were so happy for Cam and I. I just hope that Brendan don't find me here with Evan in my arms.

Awe look at that cute little baby boy. What will Morgan have???? You will just have to wait and see.