Chapter 8: Taylor

Austin's POV

                "Taylor?" My mouth drops open. What the hell is she doing on this cruise ship?

                "Hey Austy." she greets me throwing herself at me like a cougar in heat. She places her lips on mine and I don't hesitate to kiss her back. But it all feels wrong. What the hell is wrong with me? You love Taylor. Katie is just a distraction. I try to further convince myself by pulling Taylor closer to me so there was no space between our bodies. She pulls away and stares into my eyes.

                "I missed you Austy." She purrs. I resist the urge to push her away.

                "What are you doing here?" I ask. How did she get here?

                "I didn't get to tell you that I was going on a cruise this summer." She pouts and then grins, "but it's okay cause here you are!"

                "Yeah, here I am!" I say with fake enthusiasm.

                "Hey Austin, oh shit…" We wear. I turn to see Alex and Monica. Oh this should be a riot.

                "Alex?" Taylor detaches herself from me.

                "Taylor?" Alex looks more shocked then I did.

                "Slut." Monica sneers.

                "Loser." Taylor spits back.

                "What are you doing here?" Alex asks looking at her and then at me. I shake my head and he looks at her again.

                "My family is here on a cruise. What are you guys doing here…with her?"

                "We are on a cruise too…." Alex slowly explains.

                "yay! we can all cruise together!" Taylor exclaims. Yeah, and maybe you'll fall off the boat too. What has gotten into me? That is my girlfriend and yet I wish she wasn't here. Why so you can cheat on her Austin? God! No! We all walk off Alex and I are careful to keep Monica and Taylor seperated as we walk. I'm not letting them get into a cat fight.

Katie's POV

                "Why not Katie?" Kyle asks me for the 5th time.

                "Cause I'm not a whore." I sigh crossing my arms. Kyle was trying to get me to have sex with him. I'm not like that. I'm still a virgin. I'm not about to give it away to a manwhore.

                "Fine. I'll be around if you change your mind." Kyle says getting up and walking out the door. As he closes it he sighs in relief. I then hear arguing from outside the door. I open it to see Austin, Alex, Monica and….oh no. Not her.

                "Oh wow she is here." Taylor grins at me.

                "Nice to see you too." I sight tempted to close the door. Austin gives me a pained look and I just narrow my eyes at him.

                "I can't stand this is anymore let me in the room." Monica shoves past me into our room.

                "Goodbye loser." Taylor grins. I completely snap.

                "Taylor, I don't know what the heck I ever did to you but you don't have to go around treating everyone like shit just because you think you are better then everyone. Guess what!? You aren’t! So just give it up!" I slap her and then walk off down the hallway.