Chapter 12: Back Home

Austin's POV

                "so you guys kissed?" Alex asks.

                "She kissed me….but yeah…." I stare down at my shoes. After I got back to the cabin Alex wanted to know EVERYTHING. From what we talked about to us kissing.

                "Well I'm happy fo-"

                "No. She's yours Alex." I snap my head up and interrupt him. Why is he being so chill about this? He should be mad at that I kissed his girlfriend.

                "You sure?" he asks.

                "Yeah man you had her first." I say. I sigh only a couple more weeks on this boat then back home and back to school. I can do this.

____________

Two weeks later I threw my suitcase down and laid down on my bed in relief. I was finally home. Alex and Katie are still dating. To be honest I should have told him that I wanted Katie cause my feelings for her haven't gone away. But it's clear her feelings have gone away. I mean nothing to her but a friend now. If I'm even that. I haven't seen Taylor or Kyle since we got back then again I've only been home for about 5 minutes.

I sigh as my phone goes off. I pull it out of my pocket and answer without looking at the caller ID

                "Hello?"

                "Austin I'm so sorry." I hear Taylor sob.

                "Why are you crying?" I ask.

                "I just miss you and what we had." I roll my eyes. Is she serious?

                "You didn't care when we were on the cruise ship and you cheated on me."

                "I'm sorry about that Austin. Please can I see you?" I sigh and start to think about it. It won't hurt nothing. It's not like I'm with Katie or anything. What's the worst that could happen?

                "Austin?"

                "I'll be over in 5."

Katie's POV

                Alex pushed me up against a wall and continued his attack on my lips. We hadn't been home more than 5 minutes and this boy was already driving me crazy. I wrap my arms around his neck as he starts leaving kisses on mine.

                "Alex…" I let out a low moan as he continues his path down to my bare shoulder. He then pulls away and picks me up allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist. He throws me on my bed and we go back to making out. Somehow in the midst of making out, our shirts are flung to the floor. Did I want to go this far with Alex? I trust him but….he's not Austin. What am I talking about? I have to forget Austin. He made his choice. I go back to focusing on Alex as his hands slide up my sides and behind my back to unclasp my bra.

KNOCK KNOCK

                Alex jumps off me and I grab my sheet to cover up.

                "Who is it!?" I holler blushing madly.

                "Robert? I'm looking for Alex. his mom said he was here." I look at Alex confused. Why would Robert be here….unless something happened to Austin. I redo my bra and pull my shirt on as Alex pulls his shirt on and opens the door.

                "What's up?" He asks Robert who looks at me looking uncertain.

                "It's Austin. He's in the hospital."