Chapter 10

WARNING THIS CHAPTER DOES CONTAIN SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, AND ACTIONS!!!!

Zane's POV
The knocking just continued, I had had enough of it. I opened the door, my brother fell inside.
"WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT?!?!!!" I yelled at them.
"Are you ok?!!" Garroth hugged me, I pushed him away.
"Yep." I said without an expression.
"Are you sure?" Dante asked. The people that were there where, Aphmau, Aaron, Garroth, Dante, Laurence, Katelyn, and Kawaii~Chan.
"Um...let me think...NO!" I slammed the door in there faces.
"Zane, let us in!"
"Nope...I-I..." I went upstairs and grabbed something. Then opened the door again, and hugged Aphmau, then gave a little hug to Garroth. "Goodbye." I ran past them to the park.
"ZANE!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!!" I stopped and turned around. They were 15 feet away.
"To the after life." I turned back around, and ran as fast as I could to the park.
"ZANE PLEASE!!!" It was Garroth, I kept running.
I got to the park, there was no one there. 'That's a good thing'.

Travis' POV
I stood at the steps of my house, and I saw the gang running towards me.
"Where is he?!" I ran towards them.
"He's g-g-g-gonna- WAHHHHH!!" Aphmau started crying into Aaron's chest, he rapped his arms around her, and hugged her.
"WHAT IS HE GONING TO DO?!!!" I shook Dante.
"He's going to kill himself. A-at the p-p-park." Garroth said hugging Laurence crying, just like Aphmau and Aaron.
"WHAT?!?!!!!" I ran past them to the park.

Zane's POV
I had my gun in my hand. (That's what he grabbed upstairs) I was on a bench, enjoying my last moments alive. "You don't have to do this Zane, NO! He cheated on me, he was the only reason I lived in this world!!" I was talking to my self. I stood up and walked into the middle of the field. "Here we go.

One........

Two........

Three......"

Just as I'm about to pull the trigger something knocks me to the ground, and throws the gun across the field. I look up to see Travis pinning me to the ground.
"I'm sorry Zane. Gean forced me to kiss him, he kept kicking me. Please Zane you have to believe me." Tears started to swell up in his eyes.
"T-Travis..." I turned away, breaking eye contact. He took my chin and made me face him.
"Yes?"
"..."
"Babe?"
"I love you!" I started crying.
"I love you too!" He gave me a long, loving, warm, kiss, and of course I kissed back.
"I'm sorry for being a disappointment to you and the world." He kissed away my tears.
"No, your not. I love you with all my heart and every bone in my body."
"Cheesy much." I joked.
"Ha...Zane?"
"Y-yes?" I was worried about what he was going to ask next.
"Why kill your self?" More tears ran down his eyes, he still had me pinned to the ground, with his legs on the sides of me resting on the ground.
"I-I don't k-know...everything that has happened in my life when I was little has just been a disappointment. Including myself."
"Well your not a disappointment to me." He gave me another kiss. "Let's go home."
"O-ok..." I was scared.
"You ok?" He looked worried for me.
"No...I'm just scared about what they will say."
"You'll be fine..I promise." He wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

To Be Continued...