Book 4, chapter 8

Hey guys, I finally had time to write a chapter..and I'm also sick. I hope you guys enjoy! 😁 Also I'm really having fun roleplaying with you guys! And I'm still taking more people.

Travis' POV

After the date, me, Zane, and the kids headed home. "So how about tomorrow we all head out for a day on the town?" I asked the family.

"Yeah! Sounds fun!" Ray said. We arrived home and me and Zane crawled in bed. Dozing off, into a sleep.

No one's POV

This was the year everyone started high school. Travis was outside hanging out with Dante, and Zane was sitting at the fountain, reading a book. Then Gene... he walked over to Zane and snatched the book out of his hands.

"Really? 'All The Marks' is a stupid and horribly written book." He said looking at the book.

"No...you...didn't...." Penny walked up behind Gene and took the book away, handing it back to Zane. "Do not insult that book!!" She yelled.

"Why babe?" She growled, bawling up her fists.

"Because I wrote that book!!" Everyone seemed to go silent.

"You wrote 'All The Marks'?!" Zane stood up saying this in his high pitched voice.

"Y-yes..." No one knew the author of the book, but now...they did.

(This is actually a book I'm writing right now in my free time. But I can't write in it much because I have to get a chapter of this out first. And I'm having a hard time doing that, so...yeah.)

The bell rung, and Penny immediately, ran inside. Away from the people asking her questions.

"Your a horrible person Gene." Zane started walking away, but Gene grabbed his shirt, and lifted him up.

"What?! I'm a horrible person?! Says the one who closes out their family, and doesn't let anyone help him!" Gene punched Zane, hard enough to give him a black eye. Zane used the small power he had, that no one knew about. To choke Gene, without touching him. Gene dropped him, and Zane stopped. Gene got up, and walked inside, confused, and a little scared.

"Zane, you ok?" Travis helped Zane up.

"Y-yeah." He looked at Travis.

"Your eye! Let's get you some ice." Travis brought Zane to the nurses office, and got him ice.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" Zane asked him.

"Because-" Travis stopped. "Um...I don't know..." Travis left. Zane sat in shock.

Zane's POV

I woke up, and got out of bed. I went downstairs. The family was going out today.

"This will be fun."

To Be Continued...