Book 3, chapter 16

Zane's POV

Travis and me decided to go on a honeymoon, sense we didn't go on one yet. But we were still in Love~Love Paradise, so we where kinda on a honeymoon already. I walked into the boys room. "Hey kids."

"Hey dad."

"Hello Mr.Valkrum." Said Jackson.

"Please, call me Zane, Jackson."

"Did you need something dad?" Zayden asked me, looking up from his phone.

"Yeah, me and your dad are sorry for not spending as much time you you guys, as we used to."

"It's ok. Dad guess what!"

"Yeah?" I walked over to him.

"I got a girl friend. She goes to my school, and we've been hanging out a lot!" He pulled up a picture of him and the girl. "Her name is Alexia." (Thanks AlissaJackson8 )

"She beautiful! I'm proud that both of my boys have someone." I smiled and walked to the door. "Me and your father are going to hand out today, tomorrow will be a family day." Me and Travis when out to the beach, he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Zane?"

"Yeah?" He picked me up bridal style, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Your the best husband anyone could ever have."

"Same here." Darkness surrounded us, and Penny appeared. "W-where are we?!" I yelled, as Travis set me down.

"The nightmare zone." She said. Her head tilted up, and she started to float. She form turned, she had black pants, and a yellow t-shirt. Stars where on the bottom, and there was a sun and moon on the top of her shoulders. She hovered above the ground, as she looked back at us. "Turn into your forms, and prepare for battle." We turned, and waited. Then my father, Penny's uncle, and Travis' dad, appeared.

"Well, looks like you didn't leave that demon like I told you Zane." My father said.

"Travis, now me and Garte are related! Come on! I don't want to be related to my best friend!"

"I love him dad!! And I don't need your opinion!!" I yelled, tears forming in my eyes. My father attacked me, I dodged. We all fought, and fought. Until my dad pinned me to the ground.

"GET OFF HIM!!" Travis yelled, throwing dark magic at him, knocking him off me, and......killing him. I stabbed him with my sword, making sure he was dead. "Zane look out!!" I turned to see Travis' dad charging at me. Everything seemed to move in slow motion. Penny killed her uncle, with her powers. I turned back to his dad, I saw his sword slowly go to cut me. Time went back to normal. As Travis stepped in front of me, taking the giant cut across the chest.

"TRAVIS!!" I yelled, my voice cracking. I quickly stabbed him, the red blood coming out of his chest. I kicked him across the darkness, his dead body slid. I kneeled down to Travis, and held his head in my lap. I pet his hair. "I-Its going to be ok Travis." My eyes leaked tears.

"OMI!! TRAVIS!! ZANE!!" Penny ran over, sliding on her legs. "I-I can heal you!" She held out her hands, to heal him, then yelled. "AHHHHHHH!!!! I'm sorry guys, I felt his pain." Little blood seeped out of her mouth. She healed most of the cut. "I-I'm sorry. I'm to weak, I....can't.....do it..." she fainted.

"Zane..."

"Yes Travis?"

"I love you."

"I love you." I gently pulled up his head and kissed him. The kiss was deep, sweet, soft, loving. When his head fell. "TRAVIS!! PLEASE!! You can't leave me!!" My voice started to hurt from screaming so much. We where back in the house, in the room where the doors to everyone's rooms where. Penny laying on the floor, out cold. I held Travis' dead body in my arms. "AHHHHHHHH!!" People ran up to see us. His demon form slowly disappeared, blood coming out of his chest. His breathing gone. Blood coming out of my arms and the cut across the top of my head. I closed my eyes, and leaned my forehead against his.

"I kept my word." I heard a voice that I've heard so many times.

"I'm sorry Travis." I whispered. Everyone was crying, Aphmau brought me and Penny into the bathroom, after she woke up. She wrapped our cuts, and stopped the bleeding. I went back out to Travis, now in my human form. I cradled his body in my arms, everyone went to their rooms. Crying, and sad. Our family was all around Travis. Crying, dehydrated, a part of us died today. "My white haired dork....I love you."

'I guess happy ending don't exist.' I thought as I drifted off to sleep, with him in my arms, still on the floor.

End of book 3