chapter 6

"uh thanks, i guess?" he stuttered out with flushed cheeks.

phil scrambled to his feet in a matter of seconds, just as red-cheeked and coughed awkwardly. "s-sorry i, uh".

phil tried to finish his sentence but couldn't get out another word now that daniel had sat himself up and stared curiously at phil. his somewhat tanned skin, brown eyes and wavy hair suit eachother so well that phil went speechless. he opened his mouth to talk but no sound came out, so he closed it again. he did it so many times, he resembled more a fish on land than anything else.

and thats when the brown haired prince let out a sound of angels. he giggled. like a fucking schoolgirl.

phil just stood there slack-jawed and stared at him. his eyes went wide like saucers and glowed like the sun reflected in the ocean. phil had never heard a sound more breathtakingly beautiful.

his gaping mouth slowly quirked up into a smile upon seing the boy laughing into his hand. without thinking, like he had done just a few minutes earlier, he blurted exactly what was on his mind. "you're stunning."

the boy sat on the ground snapped his jaw shut and his adorable laugh was replaced with silence.

for some reason, phil suddenly felt a rush of confidence. he extended his arm for daniel to grab ahold of and his smile was replaced with a flirty smirk.

"sorry i got your cape dirty." phil had never heard anything come out of his mouth in that tone before. it was way lower and huskier than usual. daniel must've noticed the flirtatious tint in his voice because he avoided phil's gaze like the plauge. he shyly raised his arm nonetheless and grabbed ahold of the older boy's hand.

it wasn't until daniel was securely on his feet that he dared look up again. blue met brown and both their eyes lit up like a million starry skies.

phil felt his hand getting clammy where it still held on to the other boy's hand. but they didn't let go.

"y-you know.." daniel muttered under his breath. "you can call me dan."

;

hi hello sorry for not uploading in like 2 months but have this very short and sweet one. i hope it satisfies your needs.