Vernon

You were tired. All you wanted to do was sleep. Forever. But of course, you didn't. You had to do the pile of dishes in the sink by your friend,  Hansol (or Vernon, whatever you prefer). Yes, he didn't like doing dishes. Yes, he always chilled out on his own. But he was still your closest friend, and he was never mean to you. Hansol was on the couch.....sleeping. Not much of a surprise, you thought. You two shared a dorm, but you didn't think much of it. After all, he was just your friend. "Hansol," you called. He didn't move. "Hansol," you said a bit louder. Still no movements. "HANSOL!" He sat up quickly and shook. He scratched his head and looked at you pouting. "Welcome home," he said lazily as he stood up. You smiled and started doing the dishes he left in the sink. But as you started on a bowl, Hansol came over wearing a dress shirt and shorts with incredibly messy brown hair and took the bowl from your hand to wash it himself. You looked him the eye. "What?" Hansol said innocently. For some reason you suddenly got a bit mad. "Hansol! You do the dishes now instead of 5 hours before when you used them? What have you been doing? Honestly..." You told him. He just laughed and hugged you. You shrieked, but you weren't angry anymore. "Ahh! Let me go...." But he didn't put you down. he threw you on the couch and you had a pillow fight. "Oh you'll regret this—" A pillow flew in your face before you could finish. He stood across the room, with his tongue sticking out playfully. "What was that? I'll what?" he called teasingly at you. Turns out he was more than just a friend.

The rest of night was just cuddles. But that's more than you could ever ask for, isn't it?

---------------------------------

@ vernon stans i'm not sorry XD